Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Article: "The most surreal movie scene of the year features @LadyGaga..."

Shanghaikid43

Featured Posts

2020Covid19IsOurs
3 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

I'm so ****ing confused I hope someone can summarize wtf is happening on this day 

This. Please I really want to understand :toofunny: this sounds important lol

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Panchecco
31 minutes ago, Red said:

Saw the tile and thought ASIB would serve surreal 

same :sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon:

OP: is this movie/documentary out yet? :huh:

En_Sabah_Nur

WTF!???

When did Gagz interview Assange?!?!?  Was this recently!???  :huh::huh::huh:

Egypt. W

Dominic
30 minutes ago, DWUWpartII said:

This. Please I really want to understand :toofunny: this sounds important lol

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/nov/28/how-us-embassy-cables-leaked

"I would come in with music on a CD-RW labelled with something like 'Lady Gaga' … erase the music … then write a compressed split file. No one suspected a thing ... listened and lip-synched to Lady Gaga's Telephone while exfiltrating possibly the largest data spillage in American history." 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

2020Covid19IsOurs
5 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

"I would come in with music on a CD-RW labelled with something like 'Lady Gaga' … erase the music … then write a compressed split file. No one suspected a thing ... listened and lip-synched to Lady Gaga's Telephone while exfiltrating possibly the largest data spillage in American history." 

oh thanks for a moment I thought it was something related to gaga that she wanted to hide from the public eye 

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

Panchecco
37 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

WTF!???

When did Gagz interview Assange?!?!?  Was this recently!???  :huh::huh::huh:

2012 when she was promoting "FAME" in London

En_Sabah_Nur
13 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

2012 when she was promoting "FAME" in London

Oh yeah - I remember this now...  Completely forgot!  Smh

Egypt. W

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, Dominic Marc said:

the impact :applause:

Married the Night
1 hour ago, DWUWpartII said:

oh thanks for a moment I thought it was something related to gaga that she wanted to hide from the public eye 

She also met with him and apparently it's part of the movie? She may not want that out. 

Swan Heart

2012 was a weird time.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Slayer

I hope she sticks to her guns and lets her scenes become available. I would love to see it. I really miss the Gaga who took huge, controversial risks.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

TropicOfCANCER

Where are y'all getting that she doesn't want this to get out?

anyway, why are y'all confused? She filmed a cringey interview in 2012 and it's going to be in a documentary that comes out this Friday. It's hardly going to affect gaga. The writer is just criticizing how simple her questions were which apparently made for an awkward moment in the doc. The director is defending gaga though, saying it adds good insight to both Assange and gaga. 

4 hours ago, Dominic Marc said:

that is one of the most american things (mulder would do this) i have ever heard. :gaycat:

Shanghaikid43

I don't think this really impacts Gaga negatively at all. Even though Julian Assange is now viewed more negatively, it was 2012 and he was seen as a hero of the left at the time (and to some, still is). 

I think its intriguing, and based on the descriptions of the interview, she was very in command of the interview and very bossy to him (in a playful way) that will probably come off as funny, but will allow people to see a bit of her personality. 

thehanyo

For all ya'll who can't Google the release date of this movie, it comes out tomorrow, May 5. Ima go see it in NYC.

Archived