💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why did "Move your body" flop?

Moebius

Featured Posts

Am I the only one who hates Sia even though she's talented and I'm not denying that but her songs although some of them are good, they always give me a headache and makes me annoyed as ****, like I can't handle listening to her voice more than 6 seconds even though she has a nice voice, it's the most contradicting thing I've ever experienced with an artist where I hate them for no valid reason other than that I just do. :giveup:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dorothy Gale
35 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

Am I the only one who hates Sia even though she's talented and I'm not denying that but her songs although some of them are good, they always give me a headache and makes me annoyed as ****, like I can't handle listening to her voice more than 6 seconds even though she has a nice voice, it's the most contradicting thing I've ever experienced with an artist where I hate them for no valid reason other than that I just do. 

I like a handful of her songs, but she's gotten more and more generic. Sia fans who hate The Cure for being generic should be crucifying Sia if that's what they consider too generic. 

Archived