Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Daddyofive LOSES CUSTODY of Cody & Emma over youtube pranks

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

Logan

I'm surprised this didn't happen a long time ago. I remember seeing their videos and thinking it was explicit child abuse. 

Dorothy Gale
Just now, Logan said:

I'm surprised this didn't happen a long time ago. I remember seeing their videos and thinking it was explicit child abuse. 

What happened?

Kermit

Hopefully, this is a truly safer and emotionally/mentally sustainable environment for the kids. I wouldn't want them to go from one bad hand to the other. 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Logan
Just now, Dorothy Gale said:

What happened?

They would continuously prank their children, one prank consisted of making messes in the house and then blaming it on the children, and physically and emotionally abusing them for it. They would set up scenarios that would encourage the kids to beat up each other as well. 

SissyFromSpace
2 minutes ago, Dorothy Gale said:

What happened?

literally watch the video in op

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Dorothy Gale
1 minute ago, Lance said:

literally watch the video in op

Omg I love lovelyti, I've literally been following her for like 3 years

myluis617

Thank god I feel those two kids were living a nightmare and youtube was showing their cries for help. Its horrible how these parents treat their kids, they let them beat on each other and they enjoy it. Vile people the only time they showed remorse was when they got caught.

LaLuna

Thank God. People like them shouldn't be allowed to have kids. 

junolxf

Wow, when that kid slapped her sister. And poor Cody :(. He's traumatized for life.

****ing disgusting. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Sanju

You know it makes me sick..before this got around and blew up, these people had a FOLLOWING of subs where they do this SH*T and actually get complimented on the video..were they BLIND? 

god..Im glad this got into the light, and those children finally can have some peace tbh.

Then again .. I'd imagine a majority of their demographic audience were mostly younger..

ItWasntLaauv

Good, I hope the kids get to a safer place. :woohoo:

Side note, I love this drama commentary channel, I think i might have to keep up with her. :tea::golfclap:

junolxf

I watched some of their videos. That was rough, man. The constant abuse and yelling. Those kids are ****ed up for life. :( 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Archived