💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Best in Entertainment: April 2017

n0ne

Featured Posts

n0ne

It's that time of the month again. Let's discuss the our favorite media from April. The rules are below:

Rules:

Movies - Try to only post about new movies initially and officially released during the month in the thread title. This isn't exclusive to box office movies; as a lot of movies go straight to streaming/on demand platforms and TV, instead of going to theaters.

TV Shows - Try to only post about new and returning shows that are airing new episodes during the month in the thread title.

Music - Try to only post about new music initially and officially released during the month in the thread title. So don't post about new singles from albums that have already been released i.e. There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back by Shawn Mendes. But you can discuss their videos, if they're new during the month.

YouTube Videos/Short Films - Try only post about YT videos and short films that were initially and officially released during the month in the thread title.

*My List*

Movies - Colossal (monster movie starring Anne Hathaway) and The Void (indie cosmic horror movie)

TV Shows - The Goldbergs, The Walking Dead, The Last Man on Earth, Bates Motel, The Detour, Trial & Error, Bob's Burgers, Black-ish, Speechless, Life in Pieces, RuPaul's Drag Race, Dimension 404, The Mick, American Dad!, and Nobodies.

Music:

Albums/EPs - Lovely Little Lonely by The Maine, DAMN. by Kendrick Lamar, and III by Foster the People.

Songs

Spoiler

Music Videos

Spoiler

YouTube Videos

Spoiler

Previous threads with new additions

Spoiler

Movies - Massacre on Aisle 12 (Horror Comedy)

Music:

Songs

Spoiler

Music:

Songs/Music Videos

Spoiler

Movies - Kong: Skull Island and The Wailing (Korean horror movie)

Music:

Songs

Spoiler

Discuss my picks and post your picks below. The next thread will be posted at the beginning of June.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Sizzily

Movies - Rogue One and La La Land were released on blu-ray if that counts :gaycat: 

TV Shows - RuPaul's Drag Race, Fargo

Albums - Humanz by Gorillaz

Songs

Spoiler

of course :gaycat: 

One Banned Boi

Archived