💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Met Gala 'Boring' Without Gaga

CommonWhiteGirl

Featured Posts

CommonWhiteGirl

According to a few articles that have been published since last night's annual Met Gala, insiders have been leaking that the event was boring and divisive.

Here's the meat of the article.

“It was very different from previous years. It felt like a party where none of the guests matched.” 

Noticeably absent were Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Sarah Jessica Parker and Andy Cohen, who have become red-carpet staples in previous years, leaving what our insider called “thirsty ones” to take over.

“The goal of this party is to have people mingle who aren’t necessarily friends,” the insider said. “That was not happening.”

The source continued, “There weren’t any great catfights — it was just kind of boring.”

“Each person stayed in their zone,” the insider said. “You didn’t have some of the staples. It was odd.”

Madonna-Gala_MET_2015-celebrities_MDSIMA rs_300x300-160502201621-600-MET-GALA-Arr

Lady-Gaga-and-Justin-Bieber.jpgscreen-shot-2015-05-05-at-83255-am.png

Queen of being a social butterfly! :firega:

migamiga

No gaga no social interactions :whitney:

Spoiler

I don't like any of her metgala looks tbh 

Spoiler

Last year was cool cause that was the first time she was "gaga" since ARTPOP but it wasn't that impressive

LePetitGAGABLover

It was boring because of Katy, not because Gaga didnt attend. Like her performance was....... interesting to say the least.

Xoxo Adriana

In other words Katy's reductive tribute to Gaga was forgettable and irrelevant to the Met Gala....or should I say Met Gaga:derpga:

Rihanna however was beautiful as always:wub: 

Radio Ga Ga
1 minute ago, LePetitMonstr said:

It was boring because of Katy, not because Gaga didnt attend. Like her performance was....... interesting to say the least.

She was the only one that's talked about in the party though... ironically, her acting so awkward and messy actually made met gala more interesting 

Yuuri

Honestly one of these days I want her to walk down the red carpet in a fancy, beautiful dress. Then midway have her crew run in, rip her dress to shreds, leaving her nude. Then putting a new outfit on her, and new crazy over-the-top Gaga outfit.

LittleHooker

7 minutes ago, LittleHunty said:

Queen of being a social butterfly! :firega:

Sure looks like it: :ladyhaha:

enhanced-19650-1462309439-1.png

Spoiler

im kidding btw x

Dorothy Gale

They need better themes. Only three or four people actually followed it this year, and it had no cohesion. 

myluis617

Almost all of the people attending didnt match the theme of avante-garde. That theme was right up gagas alley her and rihanna would have been the stars of the night. Everyone else were just dressed in normal red carpet clothes which sucked. I was hoping for many celebs who dress normal to let their creative teams go ham on their style but instead they all went down a bland road. 

Seeka

I like how "Thirsty Ones" is an actual phrase they said.

Makes the Met Gala sound like some horrific meeting of eldritch horrors.

"And over there are the thirsty ones. No. Don't look. They'll drain your fame through their thousands of slitted fox eyes."

DeleteMyAccount
8 minutes ago, Dorothy Gale said:

They need better themes. Only three or four people actually followed it this year, and it had no cohesion. 

Exactly. Show up dressed to the occasion or you don't get a spotlight... That's why so many people are raving about Rihanna.

Luke78619
10 minutes ago, LittleHooker said:

Sure looks like it: :ladyhaha:

enhanced-19650-1462309439-1.png

Hide contents

im kidding btw x

Every time I see this I cry inside :cryga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Panchecco

Gaga would have slayed this runway :giveup:

#RuPaulDragRaceHas****edUpDrag

#GagaShouldHaveStayedInTheCompetition