Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Kat Blaque: BTW is an all lives matter anthem

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

WildAmerican

I'm sorry does she expect to be taken seriously with that hair + outfit....

mess

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
John Slayne

This is so ignorant and insulting towards LGBTQ+ community :neyde:

freebit

The annoying thing about statements like these is that these types of arguments are basically "...but she didn't do it the way I wanted her to."  This type of whiny argument is why there's so much infighting amongst us on the left. 

I think if Gaga had done something hugely radical and gone full Sinead on SNL, she would've been preaching to the choir, but would that have convinced anyone the right to change their mind?

Most likely, she'd just end up with a fine, some liberal publications fist pumping (big maybe, considering how nitpicky they want to be at times), and your average halftime viewer cold and unmoved. Her halftime show was a bit like a trojan horse - if she could get your average Joe and Jane excited and singing along to a song like Born this Way (and not to mention a song inspired by a searing hatred of Fred Trump & his values), I'd say this was actually far more clever and effective than some hot mess of a performance.

bitchimtrying

When you equate singing about the rights of a minority as a 'all lives matter' anthem. 

Dorothy Gale

To be fair to Kat she did pin a comment about the political history of This Land Is Your Land and gave Gaga more credit. 

Archived