💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

WANT YOU BACK / Haim / Tomorrow

Petrichor

Featured Posts

FrozenKookie

Yaas, another new music from one of my faves :excited2: though I wonder why the first song they released recently isn't on Spotify yet :(

retroglamx

I can't wait! Right Now slayed me so hard, let's see what's next!!

6 minutes ago, FrozenKookie said:

Yaas, another new music from one of my faves :excited2: though I wonder why the first song they released recently isn't on Spotify yet :(

Because it's only a teaser (?) of what's coming. I'm guessing that version is not the official one in the album.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

imnotyourbabe10

:diane:  It feels like it has been (insert 84 years gif)

Welcome back HAIM!  Been missed! 

Hellspont
1 hour ago, tomsches said:

Have they played it already?

Yes its on Youtube, Apple music and spotify

That J

Heard it for the first time just now and I really really like it.   The song gets better as it goes on and it's got such a fun 80's splashed chorus with those fast vocal swirls HAIM is known for. Love the adlibs too!   They are saving some bangers for later just like the did with Days Are Gone and that's fine by me.  This is solid HAIM.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

retroglamx
4 minutes ago, MonsterJames333 said:

Heard it for the first time just now and I really really like it.   The song gets better as it goes on and it's got such a fun 80's splashed chorus with those fast vocal swirls HAIM is known for. Love the adlibs too!   They are saving some bangers for later just like the did with Days Are Gone and that's fine by me.  This is solid HAIM.  

It's gorgeous and summer-y and chilling and amazing, I'm so excited for the new album!!!

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

That J
Just now, retroglamx said:

It's gorgeous and summer-y and chilling and amazing, I'm so excited for the new album!!!

WORD!!! It's been a long wait but it's worth it having HAIM back as a new summer soundtrack. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

imnotyourbabe10

OMG...this track is nostalgically gorgeous! :diane:

Just bought it on iTunes (Says its release is May 5th but go buy it, sistrens! :rockstar:

Archived