💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Beyoncé Announces $300 Lemonade Box Set

LittleHooker

Featured Posts

LittleHooker

Lemonade is the sixth studio album by American singer Beyoncé. It was released on April 23, 2016, by Parkwood Entertainment and distributed through Columbia Records. The record is Beyoncé's second "visual album", following her eponymous 2013 record, and a concept album.While its predecessor featured individual music videos for each track, Lemonade was accompanied upon its release by a one-hour film aired on HBO. Primarily an R&B album, Lemonade encompasses a variety of genres, including pop, reggae, blues, rock, hip hop, soul, funk, Americana, country, gospel, electronic, and trap. The album features guest vocals from James Blake, Kendrick Lamar, The Weeknd, and Jack White. The album contains samplesand interpolations of a number of hip-hop and rock songs.

Today:

'Beyoncé has announced a new $300 box set for her most recent album Lemonade. The made-to-order collector’s edition item, dubbed the How To Make Lemonade Box Set, features the album on vinyl, as well as a 600-page coffee table book with “hundreds of never-before-seen photos” from the making of the album. The book features a foreword from Dr. Michael Eric Dyson, as well as poetry by Warsan Shire. The box set marks the first vinyl pressing of the album, and the records will come in a lemon color. The new box set is slated to ship this summer.'- Pitchfork

BEY_2_grande.jpg?v=1493252396BEY_4_grande.jpg?v=1493252396

and just in case anyone needs the Lemonade vinyl and doesn't have a spare $299.99 lying around she is also selling the standard vinyl edition which is split across a double LP and is “lemon-coloured”  for $29.98

.What do you guys think of it?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ricardo

the color of the vinyl is so pretty, I'd buy if I had the money, tho $300 is a bit over the top for a book :emma:

LittleHooker
Just now, Ricardo said:

the color of the vinyl is so pretty, I'd buy if I had the money, tho $300 is a bit over the top for a book :emma:

She is selling the vinyl separately for like $30 

MonsterOfSpain

I'm still craving for TFM's Super Deluxe edition :giveup:

41PSdr19b+L._SY355_.jpg

jensentyy

There'll surely be some tiny backlash over this (too overpriced, haters etc). 

Love it though. Will buy it if I have the money :toofunny:

FATCAT
5 minutes ago, LittleHooker said:

She is selling the vinyl separately for like $30 

Buying that ASAP!

Purr more, hiss less.

Stephen

Way too much money, that is ridiculous. Is she/her people really that out of touch? I know merch is always expensive but holy hell... It looks really cool though. 

migamiga
4 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

I'm still craving for TFM's Super Deluxe edition :giveup:

41PSdr19b+L._SY355_.jpg

I was honestly pretty disappointed by it. For the price, it's not worth it. I wish there was more exclusive content but it's a bunch of fan art and low-res pics :laughga:

FATCAT
5 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

who would buy that?

are the beyhives rich as ****?

It's a collectors edition, it's not for the average layman. But yes, collectors tend to pull their money for stuff like this.

Purr more, hiss less.

Bear

Really cool item that's great for super fans and collectors, though somewhat overpriced. 

I mean less than $100 would be much more reasonable.

kvnrp

I am about to spend a bit more on an iPad, maybe I should buy this instead :oprah:

Hold Up: It's just a fancy picture book? Keep it for that price :madge:

Archived