Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry at Met Gala afterparty

yxi

Featured Posts

NCgaga
1 hour ago, Rabbit Heart said:

Than go back in time and talk to me again! Perry's team waited for Gaga to release her dates (single/album announcement) back in 2013,and than made plans for their business! This whole thing dates back to TFM and Alejandro! Even before... Katy always was and will be envious towards Gaga, our girl's got talent she doesn't. 

You are embarrassing honestly. Even if Katy fans were like how you said they were, you think it's ok to represent Gaga fans THE SAME EXACT WAY? Please grow up and represent this fan base the way it should be. Accepting, tolerant, and appreciative of Gaga's talent. There is room for all women in music. Quit feeding the flame that shouldn't even be there. 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rabbit Heart
9 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

You are embarrassing honestly. Even if Katy fans were like how you said they were, you think it's ok to represent Gaga fans THE SAME EXACT WAY? Please grow up and represent this fan base the way it should be. Accepting, tolerant, and appreciative of Gaga's talent. There is room for all women in music. Quit feeding the flame that shouldn't even be there. 

:sure::classy:

Chuckles
On 2/5/2017 at 9:10 AM, McMonster08 said:

Looks like something Rihanna would wear, no shade meant tho. I like it!

True this, though I do enjoy the look here

Archived