💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jaden Smith serving "locks" at MET

Saint Hollywood

Featured Posts

Yuuri
8 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

He's not cool. Can he stop trying to be?

He's not coll but he's .... damn.

jaden-smith-wears-just-his-calvins-for-a

Although he looks weird without his locks.

Werk

Everyone so far is somewhat finding it weird but am I the only one who think that's pretty cool lol :sharon:

Jewels n Drugs
3 minutes ago, Werk said:

Everyone so far is somewhat finding it weird but am I the only one who think that's pretty cool lol :sharon:

same :giveup:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Ricardo
10 minutes ago, Dorothy Gale said:

The blatant racism in this post. b55a6dce5774dd3d001d90576860c55c.gif

How does that make me racist tho :toofunny: whether white or black people, does skin color even matter? dreadlocks is something I consider unhygienic and dirty 

Dorothy Gale
19 minutes ago, cameron9814 said:

He hasn't always been a freakin nut case :sharon:

And he isn't one now. Didn't you vote for Trump? tumblr_oe2rbyo0fP1sp7rzpo1_500.gif

Dorothy Gale
Just now, Ricardo said:

How does that make me racist tho :toofunny: whether white or black people, does skin color even matter? dreadlocks is something I consider unhygienic and dirty 

And I consider you to be ignorant. 

nicki_wut.gif

Ricardo
1 minute ago, Dorothy Gale said:

And I consider you to be ignorant. 

nicki_wut.gif

Ok girl:emma:

SKANK

He actually looks really beautiful. The dread bouquet is pretty cool, he should do a pubic broach next.

Saint Hollywood
Just now, SKANK said:

He actually looks really beautiful. The dread bouquet is pretty cool, he should do a pubic broach next.

B Y E :air:

Jewels n Drugs

hes so cute

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

jsn
18 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

I mean you can consider them to be dirty but you'd be wrong :huh:  Like that's just straight up not correct.  People with dreads know how to wash them and keep them clean.  What, do you think they literally never wash their hair?

DemeLarell
40 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

disgusting, it's so nasty, locks are full of dirt and dead cells 

you are not cool Jaden, stop trying to make it happen 

Wow! I'm going to try to remain respectful. Dreads can be as clean as any other hairstyle. I have dreads and there is nothing unhygienic and dirty about them. Please don't do this. 

aaronyoji

honestly the smith family (the kids at least) wouldn't be half as controversial to people if they weren't black. sure they're born into wealth, but i see so many privileged little white boys who take photos of themselves half naked on instagram, get millions of followers, and then end up on a billboard on time square. i see basic ass white girls become famous for having no talent, like I'm sorry no if you wanna talk undeserving, think about the people this forum discusses daily. 

Archived