news

The Cure - Official Lyric Video

Sylvanas

Featured Posts

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mcphee

I actually really like it. Its cute and her shoes are absolutely killer, I never noticed before but goddamn bish is slaying that look.

JohnnyVersace
1 minute ago, channel said:

I actually really like it. Its cute and her shoes are absolutely killer, I never noticed before but goddamn bish is slaying that look.

Literally same all I care about are the Balenciaga booties :giveup:

Americano

After you watch this,

MAKE SURE TO KEEP STREAMING ON TTH ON SPOTIFY.

:poot:

Bear

It's cool and I like the visuals, but kinda defeats the point of being a lyric video :rip:

+ if they're doing it to push the song, now is around the time when she should have been releasing the real video. 

Whatever though, still a cool little extra video for us!

thehanyo

Welp, I didn't think it could get worse after that 2nd video from Joanne that I will not name. But it did. Thank god she released John Wayne or I wouldn't even bother watching her videos anymore.

Maybe this is her way of telling us to stream from TTH and not YouTube? Lol

KingRedd

I feel like this works, the lyrics are so clean and basic that you really dont need to read them and if you do... :awkney:

May I Read You? 😎

JHS

What if between all the lyrics there is a cryptic message about the new EP :giveup:

GagaMegaFan
1 hour ago, Julian0 said:

Like if you were under the first 10000 viewers :staymad:

i was there at like 60

ew

StrawberryBlond

Omg, I wondered if we were ever getting a lyric video, so this is awesome! Official MV confirmed! Is this only the second lyric video Gaga's ever made? I believe the only one before now was Applause. She's learning - so many hit songs have lyric videos beforehand and the more audio the better, counting towards overall views and chart position.

Clearly, you're not meant to truly read the lyrics. The whole point of this is a message to her fans that there is indeed a music video filming/made, she's just timing its release tactically. I wanted any lyric video to be a moving audio one to confirm that she has indeed planning to release an official music video and this was it. And by the way, the lyrics really aren't that hard to read. I look at the middle line and move my eyes right then left. Works very efficiently. Let's not pretend that this song is composed of epically long, complicated verses. It's a simple pop tune. You won't need visual aid for its lyrics unless you're not a native English speaker and need some pointers. She enunciates so clearly and it's quite a repetative song, so you'll see repeated lyrics and will start to be able to read them. Once you know how the song goes, you won't have trouble. But hey, maybe a hard to read lyric video was the whole point! It means people will refresh the page over and over in an attempt to make it out, resulting in more views!

And its picking up likes very nicely for a video that's barely been up for one hour. Now we've got 2 official audio tracks counting towards US chart views, so pull up 2 tabs and get to watching and refreshing both videos all day and night, US monsters!

Morphine Prince

This is actually genius. People will re-watch to actually be able to learn the lyrics.

Queen of marketing. 

blackpink

Why do y'all complain so much? Gosh it's a nice visual that has the lyrics. I could read it and I'm sure that there is a music video in the making, calm the **** down yikes :awkney:

Archived