💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Robyn - Body Talk || Megarate Ceremony

juju

Featured Posts

That J

My prediction states Dancing On My Own next. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gia Gunn
Just now, juju said:

This next one will cause a couple of shooks :green: 

Dancing On My Own then :lolly: 

OliverViennese

I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THIS!!! :cryga:

You better voted Dancing On My Own, the SONG OF THE CENTURY as her best. (Callum Scott is trash :reductive:)

So I'll call on that Top 3 being: #3 Indestructible #2 Call your Girlfriend #1 Dancing On My Own

https://www.last.fm/user/derOlliM

TeenIdle

Even though I would've loved DQ to be in the the top 3, it's really great as it is. Now DOMO for #1!!

That J

DOMO IS the best pop song, as I've said.  It should win.  But I went for something more personal to me.  

TeenIdle
1 minute ago, OliverViennese said:

You better voted Dancing On My Own, the SONG OF THE CENTURY as her best. (Callum Scott is trash :reductive:)

So I'll call on that Top 3 being: #3 Indestructible #2 Call your Girlfriend #1 Dancing On My Own

I'm so mad his version is more popular than the flawless original

That J

That lyric video gave me a headache. Might as well be the official video lol.   

That J
1 minute ago, TeenIdle said:

I'm so mad his version is more popular than the flawless original

That's everything that is wrong with radio and taste these days!!! 

Swan Heart

Dancing On My Own is next? :ohno:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

juju

[#03] Call Your Girlfriend
[Score] 8.85
wco03o.png
[Highs] @monsterdino @Bio @ChavaWM @KingOfTheClouds @Swan Heart @huttont @MonsterJames333 @TeenIdle 10
[Lows] @Creyk 3

[Commentary]
@MonsterJames333 - 10
Easily the nicest rude song ever made!   I love Robyn a bit more each time I hear this.   The music is great but it's the lyrics that win on this priceless piece.  The new girl (or guy!) is telling dude it's time he told his girlfriend some truth and let her down easy...all while reminding him why he should! This is THA SHIZ! 

@Gia Gunn - 8
Why is this getting an 8 if it's one of the best? Because I'm tired of other tracks not shining because I give them a 10 even if they deserve them. This whole album is a gem so no-one should be bothered by this score. Should. I know Juju's already planning how to break into my room and cut the remain of my weaves up.

@juju - 8
This song got not a single 11! Honestly, that surprised me. But what with the number of 10s, you can see it was quite well liked by GGD. I like this song a lot, but it doesn't do what some of the other songs do for me. Top 5 material, perhaps. Top 3? Nah. :lolly: 

❤ x ❤

juju
3 minutes ago, OliverViennese said:

the reveal is coming up shortly :hor: 

❤ x ❤

juju

Now!

Are y'all #TeamDOMO ? :lolly: 

or #TeamIndestructible ? :firega: 

❤ x ❤

Swan Heart

Creyk sis :air:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

That J
Just now, juju said:

[#03] Call Your Girlfriend
[Score] 8.85

[Highs] @monsterdino @Bio @ChavaWM @KingOfTheClouds @Swan Heart @huttont @MonsterJames333 @TeenIdle 10
[Lows] @Creyk 3

[Commentary]
@MonsterJames333 - 10
Easily the nicest rude song ever made!   I love Robyn a bit more each time I hear this.   The music is great but it's the lyrics that win on this priceless piece.  The new girl (or guy!) is telling dude it's time he told his girlfriend some truth and let her down easy...all while reminding him why he should! This is THA SHIZ! 

@Gia Gunn - 8
Why is this getting an 8 if it's one of the best? Because I'm tired of other tracks not shining because I give them a 10 even if they deserve them. This whole album is a gem so no-one should be bothered by this score. Should. I know Juju's already planning how to break into my room and cut the remain of my weaves up.

@juju - 8
This song got not a single 11! Honestly, that surprised me. But what with the number of 10s, you can see it was quite well liked by GGD. I like this song a lot, but it doesn't do what some of the other songs do for me. Top 5 material, perhaps. Top 3? Nah. :lolly: 

WHAT!!!!!!!!!   I'm shook in a bad way!!   Wow I was not expecting that.  

Just like DOMO is the perfect pop song, I could say the same about this one.   I love everything about Call Your Girlfriend.

Aight well....DOMO prolly wins it. 

Archived