šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry to those who miss ha black hair: "Aw do you miss Obama as well?"

petty

Featured Posts

Whispering

Yes, Katy, I do miss Obama...every single day!Ā 

Unlike hair that you can simply dye back or get extensions, we don't haveĀ a simple fix for a very serious situation.Ā 

The comparison is really an odd one.Ā 

Ā 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I don't really see the comparison, missing someone who led a country and has a lot of say in what happens and affects a huge amount of people is very different to missing a hair colour :duck:Ā Like yes times do change, but that isn't the answer to everything when someone misses something and possibly complains about it. Yes I'd agree with "times change :shrug:" if someone'sĀ complaining about hair colour, but it's not really the best answer if someone misses a previous President, there's a deeper reason behind that than just preference of colour

Seems like a silly comment though and probably not something to be read into too much :laughga:Ā 

RAMROD

Literally nobody in that car laughed or even pity giggledĀ at her joke :toofunny:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

RAMROD
7 minutes ago, Altair said:

Hey quick question, who is this?Ā 

Ā 

Jasmine Masters of RuPaul's Drag Race Season 7

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Altair
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Ā 

Jasmine Masters of RuPaul's Drag Race Season 7

thank you so much!!!Ā :hug:

Vodka

That was such an overreach of a joke...Ā :saladga:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

FrankGutz

i mean u can tell she's suffering even when she's laughing :air:Ā 

Dį“„ ā€¢ Dį“€Ź€į“‹ Hį“Ź€sį“‡ | Hį“Ź€Ź€į“Ź€ ā€¢ TŹœŹ€ÉŖŹŸŹŸį“‡Ź€ | EŹŸį“‡į“„į“›Ź€į“É“ÉŖį“„ | FÉŖį“›É“į“‡ss | Mį“€É“į“…Ź Mį“į“Ź€į“‡ ā€¢ Lį“€į“…Ź Gį“€É¢į“€ ā€¢ Sį“į“˜ŹœÉŖį“‡ Bį“‡xį“›į“Ź€

StarryNight

You fags didn't make Hillary #1 now I'm gonna punish u with flop singles and trash looks. Xoxo.

Ā 

:poot:

Slayer

Well she killed her sex appeal which was the only thing she had going for ha so it's no wonder her latest single only sold 11 copies.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canŹ¹t look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

She's really going through something this era. I feel sorry and worried for her.Ā :ohno:

Archived