Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

The Official Met Gala 2017 Thread

LittleHooker

Featured Posts

YaaaasGaga
1 minute ago, hausoffame said:

FU with your ageism!

If someone wore a nappy and baby grow to the Met Gala and it was called too young would it be ageism? :poot:

What I mean is that she shouldn't have to dress like a girl when she's a strong, powerful woman. Especially because her image and brand is more classic than sexy. The slit up the side was unnecessary, she would've slayed so much harder if that wasn't there.

But hey, I appreciate how it could've been taken that way, and to clear things up, I feel like people should be able to wear whatever they want to wear, regardless of age. 

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YaaaasGaga
1 minute ago, KleinGa said:

RIP :rip:

Omg I'm just waiting for #katyperryisoverparty to start trending on twitter anytime now :poot:

Spoiler

Not that I think she deserves it obviously, I can just see that **** incoming

Pierre

Punk was in 2013 and Charles James was in 2014, what is wrong with this people? :wtf: Anna and the MET should tell them to send their looks the day before, this is tragic, poor Rei. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

LittleHooker

she is not messing with this one. On theme. Check. Hair and makeup. Check. Damn she is looking sexy 

SEANGT
3 minutes ago, LittleHooker said:

did she run through the whole red carpet without stopping? lmaoooo:toofunny::toofunny:

edit jk she did stop but this video is still kinda funny lol

KleinGa
Just now, LittleHooker said:

SHE ACTUALLY LOOKS SOOO GOOD

YASSSSSS

YaaaasGaga
2 minutes ago, LittleHooker said:

Yaaaaaaaas Cara giving me those Sinead O'Connor vibes! I hope she grows it out the tiniest bit to be proper short and it'd look schamazing :giveup:

25fo34p.jpg 

LittleHooker

Celebrities who attempt to follow the theme will always succeed at the MET Gala, that is why the last three years Rih has served. 

Archived