D85tdCI.jpg

-----◆-----

Highest Score | 11

@John Slayne

Lowest Score | 3

@Lona Delery

-----◆-----

Antonio's Remark | 9

Un underrated gem on the album, that's for sure, better than a lot of tracks, but it fails to really stand out as a... song. imo it just blends so well with Ultraviolence that we don't get to hear something more that this track has to offer, it's still brilliant and that's why I gave it such a high score.

My Ideal Placement | #10

-----◆-----

Commentary

above 5

Reveal hidden contents

@Vodka | 10 | "Iconic too. Who else could pull this track off without seeming immaculate? It's so well blended."

@Moebius | 10 | "Yes, yes, yes, yas, YAS, YAASS."

@britneygaga99 | 10 | "Flawless."

@IndieKylie | 10 | "Another iconic Lana song."

@SirLudicopro | 9 | "This song is pretty controversial, as many people seem to think it's a diss track aimed towards Lorde, who apparently badmouthed her in an interview. Nonetheless, this is an awesome track. I really like how the chorus starts all soft and then goes all intense with "Go! Go! Go! Go!...". I think it really reflects the concept of the album. I think of Ultraviolence as having many soft and slow moments, but then some rock and heavy guitar moments, or "violent" moments, pop up and this exact moment in the chorus really demonstrates this."

@sethrb101 | 8.5 | "This one can get repetitive too, but I like the sound of it, so it's all good."

@musicland | | "I'm a dragon you're a ***** don't even know what you're good for... need i say more"

@littlepotter | | "For the longest time I thought this was a Gaga diss track. I'm trying hard to remember which parts (I should beliihihiive) made me believe that. I think I thought 'mimicking me's a ****ing bore to me' was 'he's a ****ing boy to me' a.k.a to her Gaga is a man lolololol. So Legit Act II."

@slayo | 8 | "This is essential Lana. Gotta love it when she gets dirty. Bonus points for “I’m a dragon, you’re a *****.” A MOOD."

@ItsTommyBitch | 7 | "This is my least favorite track  I just think the chorus is super underwhelming. I like the tone of the song though, and the references between this and UV."

@juju | 7 | "The "go, go, go, go" part saves the entire thing from being a forgettable flop."

@AJK273 | | "This song is purely good because of its lyrics. Such as the iconic stan worthy I'm a dragon, youre a ***** remark. But this song could have been much more, the beat could have been stronger but it does make up for that in lyricism."

@narcoswing | 7 | "The lyrics are fun but I don't like the instrumental at all."

@SinnersVenus | | "It’s interesting lyrically, but I don’t love the way it sounds and her vocals are average for this album."

@Harry | 6 | "The lyrics on this are a bit hit-and-miss imo and the arrangement leaves a lot to be desired. Kinda falls flat."

5 and below

Reveal hidden contents

@Evan Peters | 4 | "nothing good, nothing bad to say about this one tbh."

@Maleficent | 4 | "do not like."

@Lona Delery | | "One of the other 2 songs that is bad. I even dare say it is one of the worst in her discography. I dislike the melody, the production and the vocals. It really is a boring song and I wonder how this made the tracklist instead of Flipside/Fine China/Is This Happiness."

S.H.A.M.E

giphy.gif

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Antonio

a rare case honestly, 2 deluxe tracks made the top 10 over 3 standard edition tracks :giveup: talent

anyway, which track will open our top 10 :lolly: 

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Antonio

btw I'm still shook that someone actually gave FMWUTTT an 11 :air: 

SHOOKGA
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

D85tdCI.jpg

-----◆-----

Highest Score | 11

@John Slayne

Lowest Score | 3

@Lona Delery

-----◆-----

Antonio's Remark | 9

Un underrated gem on the album, that's for sure, better than a lot of tracks, but it fails to really stand out as a... song. imo it just blends so well with Ultraviolence that we don't get to hear something more that this track has to offer, it's still brilliant and that's why I gave it such a high score.

My Ideal Placement | #10

-----◆-----

Commentary

above 5

Reveal hidden contents

@Vodka | 10 | "Iconic too. Who else could pull this track off without seeming immaculate? It's so well blended."

@Moebius | 10 | "Yes, yes, yes, yas, YAS, YAASS."

@britneygaga99 | 10 | "Flawless."

@IndieKylie | 10 | "Another iconic Lana song."

@SirLudicopro | 9 | "This song is pretty controversial, as many people seem to think it's a diss track aimed towards Lorde, who apparently badmouthed her in an interview. Nonetheless, this is an awesome track. I really like how the chorus starts all soft and then goes all intense with "Go! Go! Go! Go!...". I think it really reflects the concept of the album. I think of Ultraviolence as having many soft and slow moments, but then some rock and heavy guitar moments, or "violent" moments, pop up and this exact moment in the chorus really demonstrates this."

@sethrb101 | 8.5 | "This one can get repetitive too, but I like the sound of it, so it's all good."

@musicland | | "I'm a dragon you're a ***** don't even know what you're good for... need i say more"

@littlepotter | | "For the longest time I thought this was a Gaga diss track. I'm trying hard to remember which parts (I should beliihihiive) made me believe that. I think I thought 'mimicking me's a ****ing bore to me' was 'he's a ****ing boy to me' a.k.a to her Gaga is a man lolololol. So Legit Act II."

@slayo | 8 | "This is essential Lana. Gotta love it when she gets dirty. Bonus points for “I’m a dragon, you’re a *****.” A MOOD."

@ItsTommyBitch | 7 | "This is my least favorite track  I just think the chorus is super underwhelming. I like the tone of the song though, and the references between this and UV."

@juju | 7 | "The "go, go, go, go" part saves the entire thing from being a forgettable flop."

@AJK273 | | "This song is purely good because of its lyrics. Such as the iconic stan worthy I'm a dragon, youre a ***** remark. But this song could have been much more, the beat could have been stronger but it does make up for that in lyricism."

@narcoswing | 7 | "The lyrics are fun but I don't like the instrumental at all."

@SinnersVenus | | "It’s interesting lyrically, but I don’t love the way it sounds and her vocals are average for this album."

@Harry | 6 | "The lyrics on this are a bit hit-and-miss imo and the arrangement leaves a lot to be desired. Kinda falls flat."

5 and below

Reveal hidden contents

@Evan Peters | 4 | "nothing good, nothing bad to say about this one tbh."

@Maleficent | 4 | "do not like."

@Lona Delery | | "One of the other 2 songs that is bad. I even dare say it is one of the worst in her discography. I dislike the melody, the production and the vocals. It really is a boring song and I wonder how this made the tracklist instead of Flipside/Fine China/Is This Happiness."

No.

tenor.gif

Not very born this way of you 😫

RaRaRamen

Next is Money Power Glory, bookmark meh :gaysia:

I need a winter candy apple and an iced gingerbread candle, both three-wick, or I'm boycotting.

Antonio
1 hour ago, SHOOKGA said:

No.

tenor.gif

why didn't you participate hunty

tenor.gif

Moebius
Just now, Antonio said:

honey I'm praising and supporting u rn don't make me change

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

SHOOKGA
Just now, Antonio said:

why didn't you participate hunty

tenor.gif

Im soryy babe

i didny know this was going on until i see this ehh:giveup:

Its okay ill join the next megarate

Not very born this way of you 😫

Antonio
1 hour ago, Harry said:

Flawless rankings so far tbh :applause: Waiting for my first meltdown ff

a rare case omg

Maleficent

I can feel my meltdown is coming... I hope y'all gave Pretty When You Cry the 11 it deserved. 

Antonio

smSbtTQ.jpg

-----◆-----

Highest Score | 11

@Maleficent

Lowest Score | 1

@Evan Peters

-----◆-----

Antonio's Remark | 10

A gem, the pre-chorus is HAUNTING, and honestly this entire song is brilliant, totally deserved to be bumped a few spots up but I'll take the top 10 spot, and everyone who hates it need to get their ears checked btw!

My Ideal Placement | #8

-----◆-----

Commentary

above 5

Spoiler

@Maleficent | 11 | "I recommend everyone to have sex to this song if you can—bonus points if you can climax at the bridge when she sings “I’m stronger than all my men / Except for you"

@FlyPirate | 10 | "Hypnotizing and amazing."

@Lona Delery | 10 | "The bridge and the last chorus :defeated: oh my gosh it makes me cum, it's so good . Her darkest and saddest song, and I live for it."

@Trepadation | 10 | "such strong emotion, instrumentation, really a passionate song."

@SirLudicopro | 10 | "My third favorite and the most depressing song on the record along with Old Money. This one relies more on anger and despair. Both the lyrics and the laid-back instrumentals are super sad and gloomy. While the song seems kind of uneventful at first, I still like the lack of complexity in the instruments and the sort of dull and squeaky rendition from Lana seen in the first part of the song because they set the mood for the depressing vibes Lana is trying to convey here very well. Then, when the bridge comes around, both the instruments and Lana's voice start getting more intense, until the chorus hits and Lana's voice reaches extremely high notes and the instrumental turns into a passionate guitar riff. That last chorus is just so full of despair and I can't help but get chills every time I hear it."

@littlepotter | 10 | "I deleted this song when I first heard it. It was too sappy.
Then one day I decided to listen to UV in full while I was in the bath and I remember the impact it had on me. That last chorus/outro is a masterpiece. It made me drown my head in the water (that's a good sign) and I started to cry (but admittedly I did not look as pretty doing it)."

@Harry | | "So depressing but one of my faves sure. Again a really climatic firestorm of an ending."

@britneygaga99 | | "The first time I've listened to this track I felt ****ed up. I still do."

@ItsTommyBitch | 8.3 | "This song used to be my least favorite, but I've started to love it in the last year, especially the guitar solo and the wailing/crying at the end is so powerful to me  I give it a 8.3 because its position on the album is less than optimal coming after Sad Girl and before Money Power Glory."

@Vodka | 8 | "This song makes me wanna have emotionally masked sex to then just cry afterwards. Those guitars at the end. *bon apetito*"

@AJK273 | 8 | "This song is great, In the thank yous on the album Lana even makes a mention to Blakes amazing guitar and that is evident through the song. Lana is haunting and thats really why I love the song so much. It is a great track made by the guitar and the lyrics."

@SinnersVenus | 7.5 | "I’m conflicted about this one. The instrumentation is some of my favourite on this album, but Lana sounds bored beyond consciousness on this one, which is such a waste. The bridge makes up for it though, and the instrumentation ultimately makes me like it quite a bit."

@juju | 7.5 | "It's lush and sweeping, and reminds me of the music my parents would play when I was a child, music from the late 60s/early 70s."

@musicland | 7 | "THE LAST MINUTE SENDS ME TO A NEW DIMENSION."

@IndieKylie | 7 | "Not my favorite song, but certainly passable."

@halcyonpop | 7 | "I'm not a huge fan of this song's repetitiveness, but the breakdown in the last minute is great."

@sethrb101 | 7 | "This one ranks higher than Sad Girl for me because of the vocals alone. It's relatively simple as well, but I prefer the sound of Lana on this one more."

@slayo | 6 | "This follows the same fate as ‘Sad Girl’ for me. But it’s better. The verses are the best parts of this song."

@Moebius | 6 | "Chorus sounds the same as Sad Girl."

5 and below

Spoiler

@Evan Peters | 1 | "the best part of this song is the end."

RonnieGagz
5 minutes ago, Antonio said:

If I voted it would get mine :air:

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

Antonio
1 hour ago, Maleficent said:

I can feel my meltdown is coming... I hope y'all gave Pretty When You Cry the 11 it deserved. 

welp, here is your meltdown! :lolly: 

Archived