Antonio

Featured Posts

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio
1 hour ago, redhoodieslime said:

Ok they're even worse than these graphics

so these graphics are bad ? :oprah: no negativity in this thread thank u :oprah:

24b5928.gif

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

giphy.gif

spread the word

I see Antonio is quoting Britney Jean

giphy.gif

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Antonio

which track missed out on the top 10? it's from the standard edition btw! :lolly: 

Irrelevant
Just now, Antonio said:

so these graphics are bad ? :oprah: no negativity in this thread thank u :oprah:

24b5928.gif

I said my graphics are worse than these, which are...nice

giphy.gif

Ily2 :heart:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

SHOOKGA

24b5928.gif

ALREADY ICONIC GIF BISHHHHH

TOHMAZ DA CHU CHU CHRAIN IS SHOOK

Not very born this way of you 😫

Just now, Antonio said:

which track missed out on the top 10? it's from the standard edition btw! :lolly: 

Thank God Black Booty is safe :tony:

Antonio
1 hour ago, SinnersVenus said:

Thank God Black Booty is safe :tony:

oh my god i just spat my coffee

BibleThisWay

Hopefully Shades of Snooze!

Antonio
1 hour ago, BibleThisWay said:

Hopefully Shades of Snooze!

someone is begging for ass whooping!

joannester
42 minutes ago, Antonio said:

you gave West Coast an 8  

I still think it's one of the worst songs in the album, the standards are just really high :poot: 

I'll mop you all across the floor, snatch your fυckιng weave out Βitch

Antonio

D85tdCI.jpg

-----◆-----

Highest Score | 11

@John Slayne

Lowest Score | 3

@Lona Delery

-----◆-----

Antonio's Remark | 9

Un underrated gem on the album, that's for sure, better than a lot of tracks, but it fails to really stand out as a... song. imo it just blends so well with Ultraviolence that we don't get to hear something more that this track has to offer, it's still brilliant and that's why I gave it such a high score.

My Ideal Placement | #10

-----◆-----

Commentary

above 5

Spoiler

@Vodka | 10 | "Iconic too. Who else could pull this track off without seeming immaculate? It's so well blended."

@Moebius | 10 | "Yes, yes, yes, yas, YAS, YAASS."

@britneygaga99 | 10 | "Flawless."

@IndieKylie | 10 | "Another iconic Lana song."

@SirLudicopro | 9 | "This song is pretty controversial, as many people seem to think it's a diss track aimed towards Lorde, who apparently badmouthed her in an interview. Nonetheless, this is an awesome track. I really like how the chorus starts all soft and then goes all intense with "Go! Go! Go! Go!...". I think it really reflects the concept of the album. I think of Ultraviolence as having many soft and slow moments, but then some rock and heavy guitar moments, or "violent" moments, pop up and this exact moment in the chorus really demonstrates this."

@sethrb101 | 8.5 | "This one can get repetitive too, but I like the sound of it, so it's all good."

@musicland | | "I'm a dragon you're a ***** don't even know what you're good for... need i say more"

@littlepotter | | "For the longest time I thought this was a Gaga diss track. I'm trying hard to remember which parts (I should beliihihiive) made me believe that. I think I thought 'mimicking me's a fucking bore to me' was 'he's a fucking boy to me' a.k.a to her Gaga is a man lolololol. So Legit Act II."

@slayo | 8 | "This is essential Lana. Gotta love it when she gets dirty. Bonus points for “I’m a dragon, you’re a *****.” A MOOD."

@ItsTommyBitch | 7 | "This is my least favorite track  I just think the chorus is super underwhelming. I like the tone of the song though, and the references between this and UV."

@juju | 7 | "The "go, go, go, go" part saves the entire thing from being a forgettable flop."

@AJK273 | | "This song is purely good because of its lyrics. Such as the iconic stan worthy I'm a dragon, youre a ***** remark. But this song could have been much more, the beat could have been stronger but it does make up for that in lyricism."

@narcoswing | 7 | "The lyrics are fun but I don't like the instrumental at all."

@SinnersVenus | | "It’s interesting lyrically, but I don’t love the way it sounds and her vocals are average for this album."

@Harry | 6 | "The lyrics on this are a bit hit-and-miss imo and the arrangement leaves a lot to be desired. Kinda falls flat."

5 and below

Spoiler

@Evan Peters | 4 | "nothing good, nothing bad to say about this one tbh."

@Maleficent | 4 | "do not like."

@Lona Delery | | "One of the other 2 songs that is bad. I even dare say it is one of the worst in her discography. I dislike the melody, the production and the vocals. It really is a boring song and I wonder how this made the tracklist instead of Flipside/Fine China/Is This Happiness."

Archived