Antonio

Featured Posts

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moebius

Let's see then

giphy.gif

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Irrelevant
1 hour ago, Antonio said:

Gifs are over,

Good :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Moebius
Just now, redhoodieslime said:

Good :poot:

giphy.gif

@Antonio's gifs are iconic

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

RaRaRamen

Better not be Old Money

0maa8_s-200x150.gif

I need a winter candy apple and an iced gingerbread candle, both three-wick, or I'm boycotting.

Antonio

tKbnPAj.jpg

-----◆-----

Highest Score | 11

@TeenIdle @narcoswing

Lowest Score | 1

@ChavaWM

-----◆-----

Antonio's Remark | 7.5

Yet another song that got the perfect treatment, #12, and that's exactly where I want it to be. Flipside is a Target exclusive track from what I know and I can totally see why it didn't make the regular edition/s of the album, it's a little all over the place, but I really like some other places, I can't help but give it a 3/4, aka 75/100 or 7.5/10 whatever you'd like 

My Ideal Placement | #12

-----◆-----

Commentary

above 5

Spoiler

@narcoswing | 11 | "I'm so upset that this song was not only a bonus track, but a French bonus track available on a separate cd  It deserved to be on the standard edition, but thank God for the internet, because this is one of the most beautiful songs Lana has ever written in my opinion. The story about an inevitable breakup that neither one wants to put in effect  Ugh and the simple production with the gritty electric guitar, henny I am scalpedT!"

@ItsTommyBitch | 10 | "I didn't expect this track at all from Lana. I cried bitterly when I first heard this Knowing its over and impending is so horrible and frightening  Both people are gasping for air, trying to find just something beautiful to hold onto in order to justify staying together, but there just isn't and it has to end, and she expects it to be him who finally does it, which makes her feel kind of powerless, because she  knows she can't bring herself to do it at the same time. Its just.. powerful and endlessly relatable and beautiful and a perfect closer to the album. The outro is so understatedly gorgeous too."

@Lona Delery | 10 | "A song like PWYC which was improvised, and it is great. I can't believe it didn't make the tracklist, it's brilliant. It definitely deserved more exposure than only being a Target/FNAC exclusive track."

@musicland | 10 | "WHY IS FLIPSIDE NOT ON THE ALBUM?? WHY DOES SHE PAY DUST TO IT BY NEVER PERFORMING IT??"

@halcyonpop | 10 | "I can't describe how this song makes me feel. I was shocked when I heard this as a bonus track for the first time. This could easily replace anything in the middle of the album, though it also works fabulously as an album closer."

@Vodka | 10 | "The guitars sound so familiar for some odd reason. I love the wispy vocals, the soft chorus and how surfy it sounds."

@SirLudicopro | 9.5 | "This is actually the first time I heard this song, I never heard about it before this megarate. Since it's only a bonus track in certain countries, I was not expecting much from it, but just when I thought this album could not get any better, I got very pleasantly surprised. This track starts off very gloomy and haunting and then turns into this somewhat uplifting chorus. I really like the guitar in this one, it sounds really good. For now this is a 9.5 because I instantly fell in love with it and I could potentially see it becoming a 10 in the future (or maybe a 9, who knows)."

@Moebius | | "Reminds me of Old Money for some reason idk, I love it."

@slayo | | "It's a shame that not everyone knows about this song because it is GREAT. Definitely should have been a bonus track instead of Guns and Roses."

@littlepotter | 8 | "Okay, I've literally never heard this one. I just downloaded it and I'm about to listen, hopefully it's good. Wow. That instrumental is really intriguing. It sounds like nothing I've heard from Lana. The melody is good. I'm surprised I've never heard this before... the bridge is great as well. I give this an 8."

@Evan Peters | 7 | "CAUGHT ME ONCE MAYBE ON THE FLIPSIDE YOU COULD CATCH ME AGAINNNNNNNNNN"

@AJK273 | | "The song feels like an unfinished mix/demo of what could have been a great song. The distortion and echo on Lana's voice and guitar lose the songs potential impact if it was just a cleaner guitar and Lana's voice was crisper. Some great crashing drums would have accented this song perfectly, Imagine, the chorus with some crashing symbols and some kicking snare beats it would boost the quality. However, The song underneath the questionable mix is quite bittersweet and I like that about it."

@sethrb101 | 7 | "Another ok song."

@Harry | | "I've paid this dust honestly. It's not on my copy of the album so I've only listened to it a handful of times but it's nice and pretty different."

@juju | 6 | "cute."

@britneygaga99 | 6 | "Quoting Dante Alighieri: "Sanza 'nfamia e sanza Lodo" - "Without infamy nor praise"

5 and below

Spoiler

@Maleficent | 5 | "nothing special in my opinion..."

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Antonio
1 hour ago, Moebius said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

spread the word

Antonio
1 hour ago, narcoswing said:

i'm scared

sorry sis :giveup: 

Irrelevant
Just now, Moebius said:

giphy.gif

Not as iconic as the graphics I made for the prism megarate 

giphy.gif

Ok they're even worse than these graphics, Antonio (Phoenix) is the queen of graphics

giphy.gif

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

RaRaRamen

my faves are safe

gret17.gif

I need a winter candy apple and an iced gingerbread candle, both three-wick, or I'm boycotting.

OH NO Flipside was the track I would have given 11 points to if it weren't for Old Money :giveup:

I love this song so much, the bridge, the chorus, the verses EVERYTHING is perfect :giveup: The guitar outro :giveup:

The earth shattered, the sky opened, The rain was fire but we were wooden

Archived