Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Crying on IG live because of BA hate

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahahah people now want to say we should feel sorry for Katy .Gaga during ARTPOP was being bashed and compared to Katys every achievement recal even on glee they compared Katy and Gaga and by end of episode they were singing Katy's songs.Did Katy even tweet or confront the media on what gaga was receiving everyday. Hell no she was enjoying her success which was so big.Katy was every where being praised. Remember gaga herself said the whole industry turned against her except Elton and Tony.Katy should find away to deal with it and come out stronger.imagine the hate gaga received for a year and half and not even one celebrity said anything for the industry to stop.now people want to say we shouldn't do that .hell no.she should go through it so she will also promote kindness and it will humble her.

I guess that's what you get when you make fast food music your label tells you to do instead of genuine things

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Spartacus
5 hours ago, redhoodieslime said:

It's not because of the radio not playing her song, she was also reading lots of mean comments from twitter and etc. (one of them said "I hope your plane crashes" apparently)

That's what I meant.  The comments.  Poor thing doesn't deserve that.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

2 hours ago, chiuga said:

I'm quite surprised to see that the song still has not cracked into top 10 on iTunes after like 12 hours.

im now praying for her album... but Seeing as she has always played it safe and is not the in your face type she probably won't get the kind of backlash like gaga   with ARTPOP even if her album flops.

It won't .

SEXODUS

Well, I guess we often forget they have feelings too.

Still not into the song but I do empathize with her.

lifeasgeorge
6 hours ago, ComeToMama said:

I do think something is wrong though. Shes seemed fragile this entire era.

Could it have anything do to with her breakup with Orlando and now her music not doing so well :oprah:

live and let live

JusticeforVenus

After tasting Orlando Bloom's di ck, I would be happy for ever... She had a good piece of Meat inside her bum bum,but she cryes for the song not charting well And not being appreciated?

cryingrainbow

She's a grown ass woman, this comes off as attention seeking more than anything. If she is not happy with the hate, she can talk to actual people rather than the social media. 

TheKillerQueen

I genuinely feel bad for her. :/ Clearly she's in a tough period of her life. Seeing someone cry makes me wanna go up and hug them. Sure, the song may not be all that great, but some people have been disgusting towards her when she doesn't deserve the hate. :( 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

Vodka
5 hours ago, MonsterJames333 said:

She's IN that spotlight.  All lights turn down at one point and then comes the comeback.  Welcome to Pop Music.    If she cant handle criticism, or even shade which she has taken part in herself, then she either needs to get out, get a grip or whatever.   OR maybe it's just everyone going crazy here.  Which isn't at all impossible.  

Let's talk in human terms, from one being to being. That wasn't the point that I was trying to make. When you look at the facts, the woman's been sent hate and a death wish. This is gonna cause her hurt.

No matter what her vocation, I don't think anyone else should be doing any of this anyway. 

Don't think that just because you're versed in how pop culture works, believe yourself automatically in the know; knowledge of something or information never fully equates the actual experience of it. We can try to understand, but we'll never really know exactly how it feels. I digress, you giving her actual options isn't really going to do anything (though having options are nice) but if your answer is in a way to provide comfort then I understand. Still, everyone deserves to work in their own pace, and providing pre exits for her doesnt really help. 

I'm pretty sure the forum and the internet has probs churned this into much bigger than it should've been, my point was just don't forget that even though you find her to not be the best person, that she's still a person. And maybe that because she's a person, you'll understand that there are bad days from the good, because you've had that as a person. Nd bc you actually know how that feels, that you'd be reluctant to hurl insults bc you yourself would never want to b placed in that position (which in her case is magnified).

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Levine

I don't see her crying in this video? I don't read mean comments?

I need proof, I'd never trust the words of stanbases. 

Archived