❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
celeb

Katy Crying on IG live because of BA hate

Stef

Featured Posts

Does anyone have the YouTube link of when Katy was upset with her manager about radio stations now playing Roar and the fact it wasn't charting worldwide ? 

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZephyrInTheSky

Crying? LOL She looks fine to me, maybe kinda annoyed from all the comments.

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

babyboo
2 minutes ago, GerMC said:

Does anyone have the YouTube link of when Katy was upset with her manager about radio stations now playing Roar and the fact it wasn't charting worldwide ? 

wasn't it ET?:(

ShockPop

This really is her ARTPOP era... But with junk songs.

She seems to think she's really cool and hip and Bieber.  I don't understand this attitude.

gagaisitalian

Lmao so was she throwing out those Britney/breakdown comments because she herself wants to stage her own breakdown?

Kattys
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Is she sad becuse her song wasn't premiered on radios?

What kind previlege does she think she have?

raw-1.gif

Not even a 6 times Grammy winning artist can have her song played these days, let alone Katy. The radios are leaning to male acts songs these days.

And KP fans think we owed her and them a symphaty? 

tenor.gif

Where were they when Gaga was publicly ridiculed and hated on many articles by the medias?! Oh right, laughing at our face saying our faves a flop now. Oh yes, calling Gaga trying to hard with all these ARTPOP things. Oh yes, asking another stan bases to boycott Applause and stream Roar instead. 

tumblr_ojjjb4CCgl1u6n38po1_250.gif

Sorry they can beg anyone else, but they won't get that from me, not in a million years. You had it coming! And now we're even! #Never5Get

tumblr_oftpe8kzHZ1u6n38po1_400.gif

tea

msisux
2 hours ago, GreekGod said:

a music superstar with millions of fans over the world, and millions of dollars in her bank account with every opportunity you might wish for in the world , got you worried? guys I think you just gotta go live your own lives 

The only time she crosses my mind is when seeing threads like this :emma: Shading and bashing Katy isn't really my thing. I know I would be crushed if I were in her shoes and read comments like that from "fans"

WildAmerican
4 hours ago, Pierre said:

Truly, her ARTPOP. She and her team probably weren't expecting people to hate and talk so bad about everything she's doing. 

It's different though cause the music from ARTPOP was actually good. 

Not The Real Gaga
4 hours ago, Moncher said:

I do not want to be rude, but she needs to grow up a bit 

Imagine you are her. Nobody can't deny Katy and her team are a golden hit-making machine. I love Katy and her music, and I actually think she is a really hard working person. I know not everybody loves her sugarpop music, but that's her style and her latest material sounds actually really fresh and different. Just like us getting Joanne after ARTPOP. 

Maybe we should compare her with an Olympic athlete. She wants to win that golden medal every single time she attends the competition. She prepares and trains a lot. But when she fails, when she doesn't win the competition, she is sad and upset, because the only place she wants to stand on the honorary stage is the first place. She doesn't wanna be the runner-up.

Let Katy have her feelings and disappointments. We know what it is as a Gaga-fanbase to lose a game, how it feels to fall down, but we also know the joy, happiness and blessedness when we are back in the highest ranges of the competition. We shouldn't drag her, we must support her and give her our love. 

Pacify Him

smh, people giving her the same treatment everyone did for ARTPOP.

Spoiler

could this be a Gaga curse? :giggle:

I’m getting on your nerves

Killa

She really doesn't seem good, it's a bit worrying.

The huge amount of pressure they have to succeed, it seems like she's cracking. It's like it's the unavoidable path of a pop singer who tops the world.

Archived