celeb

Katy Crying on IG live because of BA hate

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luv u Sum

Guys I feel really bad for her. She is obviously really proud of the music she's making and it's different from her past releases and the radio and public arnt taking it well....

doesnt this remind you of what Gaga went through...we should really be nicer to her :( 

Naufri

Crying about a radio not playing your song right at midnight seems like extremely inmature. Extremely.

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, Spartacus said:

If that's why she's upset, that's sad. :S

It's not because of the radio not playing her song, she was also reading lots of mean comments from twitter and etc. (one of them said "I hope your plane crashes" apparently)

êŽ‘ì•ŒëĄœ 걞얎가 알아 ë„€ home ground

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, Naufri said:

Crying about a radio not playing your song right at midnight seems like extremely inmature. Extremely.

She's not 

Just now, redhoodieslime said:

It's not because of the radio not playing her song, she was also reading lots of mean comments from twitter and etc. (one of them said "I hope your plane crashes" apparently)

Poope MOnster
1 minute ago, Naufri said:

someone write mean comment on her live stream i think?

Luv u Sum

There something going on with her...I've been a huge fan of hers since the very beginning and I've never seen her like this. I mean yeah she went through some stuff when ET didn't do well but this is different. 

I'm worried for her mental health. 

Bad Kids
Just now, Shipper said:

But...  

Katy does sing catchy generic pop songs. Without it,  she's  just not Katy. 

I do like CTTR though. 

6 minutes ago, LG said:

:sure:

the songs are good but they are generic, thats the reason they're getting hated on

Perhaps I should not say "generic pop songs" but I guess she is trying something different as compared to the last eras, which I applaud her for. :) Yes, she is known for her hits, but it's nice to change it up a little - experimenting I guess she didn't expect this outcome, like she thought it would be as successful like Lady Gaga songs (Gaga pushes boundaries) when she shifted genres.

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Irrelevant
Just now, cameron9814 said:

There something going on with her...I've been a huge fan of hers since the very beginning and I've never seen her like this. I mean yeah she went through some stuff when ET didn't do well but this is different. 

I'm worried for her mental health. 

You just reminded me of her Britney "shade", I wonder whats going on :(

Naufri
Just now, redhoodieslime said:

She's not 

well It's not like a grown woman crying about some evil *******s comments is very normal. I don't wanna come for her, but she's doing super fine commercially with being honest a small amount of backlash.

I thought she was a little stronger than that.

Yep Katy. This is why you don't make jokes about mental health... Til it happens to you, you don' t know it feels.

underneath the pine

Archived