new music

Katy Perry - Bon Appétit

merlot

Featured Posts

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shitwrecked

The instrumental, whilst basic on first listen, is great: so sleek, icy and seductive. 

The rap feature...

L7cYpO6.gif

AlexanderLevi2

They thought this was the best choice for the second single :toofunny:

Currently listening to Joanne

Stefani328
11 minutes ago, shoful said:

This is terrible. 

The spinning head and blinking face. Is creepy af 

So I wasn't the only one that found the spinning head creepy. 

Squeeshy Keety

I forgot I was listening to it halfway through the song 

giphy.gif

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Kermit

You guys saying "she's nothing without Dr Luke", but if she got him to ghost produce a track, then you'd be dragging her just as much as you're doing right now. If Katy is nothing without an alleged rapist and abusive egomaniac then i'd rather you consider her nothing than everything that's wrong.

Katy has had to earn SOME respect for her direction. She seems like she's actually trying to make a difference for once and all you guys can say is "ABC nursery rhymes" or "ha ARTPOP era" and it's absolutely disrespectful and immature. Are we really going to be THAT type of community? I understand that to each is their own, but to each obligates at least some sort of respect for individual craft. You may not agree with everything she does, but that doesn't mean you've got to insult how she looks, or who she features on her song, because last time I checked, Gaga has worked with at least 2-3 rapists, but we don't talk about that because that's disrespectful, now isn't it?

The only feud that exists is between the separate communities that follow Germanotta or Hudson. It's not even the media at this point. It's US who's pitting (female) artists against each other. 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

AlexanderLevi2
2 minutes ago, DominicB said:

You guys saying "she's nothing without Dr Luke", but if she got him to ghost produce a track, then you'd be dragging her just as much as you're doing right now. If Katy is nothing without an alleged rapist and abusive egomaniac then i'd rather you consider her nothing than everything that's wrong.

Katy has had to earn SOME respect for her direction. She seems like she's actually trying to make a difference for once and all you guys can say is "ABC nursery rhymes" or "ha ARTPOP era" and it's absolutely disrespectful and immature. Are we really going to be THAT type of community? I understand that to each is their own, but to each obligates at least some sort of respect for individual craft. You may not agree with everything she does, but that doesn't mean you've got to insult how she looks, or who she features on her song, because last time I checked, Gaga has worked with at least 2-3 rapists, but we don't talk about that because that's disrespectful, now isn't it?

The only feud that exists is between the separate communities that follow Germanotta or Hudson. It's not even the media at this point. It's US who's pitting (female) artists against each other. 

Oh my god :toofunny: this was too extra.

Currently listening to Joanne

Archived