Tentacle hoodie is finally available!

Buckshotwon

Featured Posts

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donutellha

I love it... but the price honey!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

scorpion
2 hours ago, drinkmytears said:

SheĀ 

You really think Gaga is sat designing her merch? Because she is not. She also isn't the one pricing it. So stop blaming her.Ā 

Its not an excuse. A $60 long sleeve shirt with printed sleeves and an image is no different in my mind than a $50 shirt with print allover.Ā 

The creative direction for Joanne is simply different. An allover printed shirt isn't what they want to put out. Nobody is forcing you to buy this. However they are going to price it at what its going to sell for, and I'm sure enough of these will sell to make profit.

They don't need you to buy it.

What are you? Some sort of apologist?

Congrats you understand business. This is an example of hitting your limits with fans. People wont buy it. And they have every right to react.

Katsuki Bakugo

Is she desperate for cash now???Ā 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Irrelevant

Red hoodie slimeĀ :ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

ź“‘ģ•¼ė”œ ź±øģ–“ź°€ ģ•Œģ•„ ė„¤ home ground

Emigrante
3 hours ago, drinkmytears said:

I just typed in my address and shipping was $9...don't know why people are saying $30. Maybe they're overseas?

I'm overseas and my shipping was just $19

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

That J

I'd rather have it on a tshirt but ugh she makes things so difficult.Ā 

She has to KNOW we are obsessed with that image so I could totally see it reemerge in the future possibly even on JWT merch. Ā But do you wait and hope? Ā Or do you say screw it and buy now and if something comes along you like better, buyĀ it and gift this to someone else? Ā  Yea, that sounds good enough. Ā šŸ˜‰

Take my cash, deposit it fast. Heaven knows I'm a bank for you.Ā 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Anyone know why they push merchandise? Like does it go straight to Gaga? Or does the team benefit? Presumably Interscope don't get their dirty hands on it?!

I'd say Stefani doesn't give care too much for money! So why push it? On Insta and all that...Ā 

Gracious Gaga

Wouldn't wear it if it were freeĀ 

ā™„ Kindness Police.

Archived