💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Shadiness of Katy Perry...

Dirtyicecreamz

Featured Posts

Princess Stache

I saw this and no I don't like Katy.  She puts up the "sweet girl next door" facade and then all she does is sell out and say shady ****.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moebius
3 hours ago, OBEY said:

LOL as if Gaga ever talks about her own rumors :rip: 

giphy.gif

tbh it's mostly us reaching that makes those rumours happen :laughga: little detectives

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

The Fame Joanne

She is right that she doesn't have to correct rumors, but how can she work with homophobes :saladga:

StrawberryBlond

If she can find the time to reply to a fan on Twitter, she can find the time to tweet out a "this is a false rumour" message. She knew what she was doing. Artists have teased about who their collab partners have been before and been quick to dismiss incorrect guesses, which really helps hype to build. I believe when Rihanna was about to release the S&M remix, she tweeted something like "I need someone dirrty for this remix" and because of the spelling of dirrty, people assumed she meant Xtina, but I believe she quickly denied it. Surely denying the incorrect ones is a wise business move? Katy is no innocent in this, no way. And she was very rude to that fan, saying she doesn't have the time. This is the quickest way to ruin your image in this business. It's little moments like this that prove that Katy's sweet girl image is a bit of a front, to say the least. Little moments like this leak the truth.

sipthistea

Who cares? :lolly:

Who has time for fans making up fake rumours and then getting disappointed for their own fault?

Hi Its Nicole
7 hours ago, Dirtyicecreamz said:

+ she preached all this stuff about loving the gays and being a support to the gay community w/ "I kissed a girl" (big lol:neyde: ) but then does a collab w/Migos who are openly homophobic just cause they're song bad & boujee is hot rn.

Don't forget Ur So Gay

Hello Gaga

This doesn't really bother me personally tbh. If stans stopped believing in 'insiders' for the 2394872394239 time then these rumors wouldn't be propagated.

There are lots of things Katy does that could make you hate her, but I don't think this is one of them.

shame
1 hour ago, Hi its nick said:

Don't forget Ur So Gay

Truly an iconic gay anthem. Diana Ross who?

angels forever, forever angels

9 hours ago, OBEY said:

LOL as if Gaga ever talks about her own rumors :rip: 

Well, she did say she indeed has a big donkey ****. :trollga:

FrankGutz
13 hours ago, Dirtyicecreamz said:

Lmaoo, So this is exactly the reason I could never stan katy 100%, she's too shady.

KP knew this whole damn time she was collaborating with Migos, yet didn't find the time to take oneeeee second out of her busy schedule (partying @ Coachella) to deny all the rumors that Ariana was the featured artist. She literally let Ariana fans promote her **** for weekss and weeks and w/news sites like billboard reporting this information, basically legitimizing the info (we all thought it was real). When an Ari fan confronted her, she said: 

Like really.. she can't tweet out no, her collab isn't with Ari? I think what irks me the most about this is that she saw how much ari fans believed that info (since she's always tweeting and active on social media) but didn't say a word and then acts like she "doesn't have the time" & dismisses them like that...  IDK about u  but this pins the nail in the coffin for me in regards to respecting KP.  I really wanted to like her since she's been so sweet to gaga but this just shows she's manipulative af & will do anything for that #1 including lowkey using those Ari fans and disappointing her own. + she preached all this stuff about loving the gays and being a support to the gay community w/ "I kissed a girl" (big lol ) but then does a collab w/Migos who are openly homophobic just cause they're song bad & boujee is hot rn. It's just all so fake w/her..... BTW, i know this not news, just sharing my opinion and disappointment especially cause Gaga is always dragged for basically existing but when Shady Perry pulls stunts like these no1 says sh*t.  

lol, why u bringing I Kissed a Girl when from the start we all knew she always used gays, she literally made a homophobic song called Ur So Gay, and yall act surprised mess, thats 1 of the reasons i never liked her since OOTB lol, plus sehs always using gagz & coping her to gain the lil monsters

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived