Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

SAARA | Superpowers

Kanyeee West

Featured Posts

Kanyeee West

Hi Guyz, 

She is a Finnish singer and This has such a tinder feeling for me and made me fan of her.

Sepsami

Idk why they pitched her voice :madge: this song is kinda basic tbh

but she's incredibly talented and hilarious, one of my fav youtubers when she DOES make a video atleast :awkney:

Kanyeee West
2 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Idk why they pitched her voice :madge: this song is kinda basic tbh

but she's incredibly talented and hilarious, one of my fav youtubers when she DOES make a video atleast :awkney:

Well I guess they pitched her voice high to be radio friendly or kinda her signature (IDK) ,so many people complain about her high pitched voice but I find it really cool, :shrug:

I love nowdays EDM\Tropical House Minimalist production in music.

after all it just depends on your taste :)

and aside her music I found out her recently and love everything about her, she is so cool. :yay:

Sepsami
Just now, Taka said:

Well I guess they pitched her voice high to be radio friendly or kinda her signature (IDK) ,so many people complain about her high pitched voice but I find it really cool, :shrug:

I love nowdays EDM\Tropical House Minimalist production in music.

after all it just depends on your taste :)

and aside her music I found out her recently and love everything about her, she is so cool. :yay:

:awkney: Minimalist? :neyde:

I hate pop music rn, everything sounds the same, including Gaga's TC :awkney:

But this pitch really ruins the song more than anything, she has such a beautiful voice so it's not necessary. She sounds like a chipmunk :neyde:

GagaEffect

Omg YAS finally someone brought up Saara :excited2::wub:

Anyways, after Ur Cool I expected something more "real" and "raw" from her but honestly this was such as a big disappointment as "Ur Cool". But I guess her label has their handprint on this. Anyways I have my stan responsibilities and as a Finnish I'll stand by her.

It's ok I guess, I like her youtube videos. 

Kanyeee West
5 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

:awkney: Minimalist? :neyde:

I hate pop music rn, everything sounds the same, including Gaga's TC :awkney:

But this pitch really ruins the song more than anything, she has such a beautiful voice so it's not necessary. She sounds like a chipmunk :neyde:

Yes Henny, haven't you heard of Minimalism ? :oprah: 

I really don't wanna era to change , I can't stand Hip Hop kinda era which was a torture in 2006 till 2008 :saladga: , God Gimme that chipmunk voice that I like. :lolga:

Kanyeee West
3 minutes ago, GagaEffect said:

Omg YAS finally someone brought up Saara :excited2::wub:

Anyways, after Ur Cool I expected something more "real" and "raw" from her but honestly this was such as a big disappointment as "Ur Cool". But I guess her label has their handprint on this. Anyways I have my stan responsibilities and as a Finnish I'll stand by her.

It's ok I guess, I like her youtube videos. 

Can  even Finland stop impressing me this much ? :sharon:

Well I guess she has't even started so there is way more time to receive from her as singer, I love these kind of songs , also big fan of Raw and real things, can't till her new song. :excited2:

Gagamel

The song would slay if not for the incredibly annoying pitch change, kinda sad :pray:

They actually change back to her normal voice at the end of the prechorus i think and it sounds great

Kanyeee West
5 minutes ago, Gagamel said:

The song would slay if not for the incredibly annoying pitch change, kinda sad :pray:

They actually change back to her normal voice at the end of the prechorus i think and it sounds great

yes they turn back her natural voice in some part of songs , 

this is with her natural voice but live.

• 2 weeks later...
Gagamel
12 minutes ago, Taka said:

@GagaEffect @Sepsami @Gagamel

Girls check this out.

Finallyyyyyyyyyy

It's so much better with her real voice, it just shows that if they kept her real voice it would've slayed

Kanyeee West
Just now, Gagamel said:

Finallyyyyyyyyyy

It's so much better with her real voice, it just shows that if they kept her real voice it would've slayed

The song is slaying , Official video has more than 500K views.

Well I love both versions, thanks to complainers I got Acoustic version aswell. :D

Quasi
31 minutes ago, Gagamel said:

Finallyyyyyyyyyy

This arrangement sounds so much better. The melodies almost sound a bit more complex when everything is stripped back. In my opinion the production in the official version is a little bit too much. It takes away from her vocals and it unintentionally becomes the forefront of the song. But this version absolutely kills. 

She's sure come a long way from doing accent videos. :sara:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Gagamel
1 minute ago, Quasi said:

She's sure come a long way from doing accent videos. :sara:

Talent > everything :giggle:

Archived