Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
charts

Chart Discussion: The Cure / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

Arturo
4 minutes ago, Ray of Light said:

The song was getting healthy updates on iTunes without a discount, so I feel like maybe they should've waited to discount it in the US until it takes off on radio/streaming a bit more... Or when/if the video is released?

Yeah I was thinking a Stay-type strategy where they only discount it for one (two?) weeks and it begins the week they drop the video. Zedd is on Interscope too so I wouldn't be surprised if they do the same strategy. But since it most likely will be discounted tomorrow I don't think they're gonna use this strategy unless the video really is coming in a day :rip: 

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlanetChromatica
1 minute ago, Arturo said:

Yeah I was thinking a Stay-type strategy where they only discount it for one (two?) weeks and it begins the week they drop the video. Zedd is on Interscope too so I wouldn't be surprised if they do the same strategy. But since it most likely will be discounted tomorrow I don't think they're gonna use this strategy unless the video really is coming in a day :rip: 

But would they really release the video only one week after the lyric video?

DonnieDarko
Just now, ArtyRoberto said:

But would they really release the video only one week after the lyric video?

They did it with Applause.

Naufri

Interesting Spotify info:

The Gap between this and last week streamings was 164k on Monday, 253k Yesterday and 277k today. TC is already increasing exponently each day. If it keeps increasing the gap at this ratio maybe we can have a 1.8M update today.

Harry

Charlie "37" Puth is neck and neck with Gaga on UK iTunes rn. He briefly overtook her but now she's back at #8. 

Harry

If TC gets added to R1 tomorrow I'm gonna throw a party

(Not gonna threaten the leak of my nudes this time because I think it's more possible this week than last week :green:)

Naufri
Just now, ArtGagaPop said:

I am not ready for the radio update today tbh :gum:

Ignore radio, she drinks

dit

Did the spotify update come yet? can someone link me to the page where you guys updated the numbers and positions and stuff?

Janet
3 minutes ago, Harry said:

If TC gets added to R1 tomorrow I'm gonna throw a party

(Not gonna threaten the leak of my nudes this time because I think it's more possible this week than last week :green:)

It's so nice that the UK is back to stanning :giveup:

If R1 joins the party, then I can die happy

ArtGagaPop
1 hour ago, Algorithm said:

Spotify 05/03

pBu4NOc.png

XegrVQE.gif

3 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

Did the spotify update come yet? can someone link me to the page where you guys updated the numbers and positions and stuff?

DonnieDarko
3 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

5 pages back I think.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived