Featured Posts

Bad Monster Kid

Any predictions for TC Digital Sales this week? I'm thinking 18K

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
loathereality
6 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

Y'all thirsty gays only stan for Zayn because he is the most masculine of the group. He is Justin Bieber clone number 19321.0 . His songs are just trendy R&B dance tracks like he serves nothing even remotely original to the game :rip:  

All your comments sound like what haters would say about Gaga "This country pop thing she's trying is so unauthentic " "This whole art fart thing is so pretentious!!!" 

Like can you seriously not listen to yourselves :rip: 

no i actually respect harry styles a lot. His style, his musical attempt, even his instagram. I really love sigh of the times. 

I was just comparing them in terms of charts and sales. 

loathereality
11 minutes ago, Baepsae said:

:poot: But Remember IDWLF and that tragic song with PARTYNEXTDOOR still exist

idwlf did well actually though i never could finish listening the song

nick4bty

This song is having an extremely similar chart run to Julia Michaels' "Issues" on all platforms. It grew quickly on pop radio too before stalling for a bit and eventually growing steadily again. TC is also rising at nearly the exact same rate as it on Spotify and was having a similar rise on iTunes at this time as well (sans the initial 4 days at #1). 

I think it bodes well. Radio most likely just wants to start it out at a low rotation to avoid high burnout too quickly. Chances are a lot of programming directors are considering this a song of the summer contender and don't want to push it too early. 

The Spotify numbers and iTunes rise speak for themselves really. This is going to be a huge hit when all is said and done. Still holding out hope they don't discount on iTunes tonight. It doesn't need it.

DeanWinchester
Just now, nick4bty said:

Chances are a lot of programming directors are considering this a song of the summer contender and don't want to push it too early. 

The Spotify numbers and iTunes rise speak for themselves really. This is going to be a huge hit when all is said and done. Still holding out hope they don't discount on iTunes tonight. It doesn't need it.

I love positive logical posts

castiel-dean-winchester-jared-padalecki-jensen-ackles-Favim.com-3649234.gif

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Pray4FameGa
1 minute ago, FRANZGA said:

Talking about 1D, their solo efforts, all of em imho is generally underwhelming.. ALL OF EM

not a fan of em as a group too but I liked a song or two back then.. but now, just not feeling it

Thing is Simon Cowell is not dumb. Besides their own desires to be famous on their own, it's a smart business decision to have them part at their peak.

Use the hype to fuel all solo efforts until they inevatibly begin to bomb, then have them reunite when the timing is right to come back with an album and a world tour, which will gross a bucket tonne.

loathereality
8 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

Zayn's new song did bomb, but he doesn't ever seem to care about his songs doing well? Mind of Mine could've had more hits had he put more effort into it. 

That being said, he's still a larger force than any other One Direction member. Still Got Time might have been underwhelming, but I Don't Wanna Live Forever hit #2 in the US. Yes, I know it's for a film and was a collaboration with Taylor Swift, but credit due where credit is due in my opinion. 

i do not think that zayn is at the position of choosing to care or not to care. #industry

itsdominik

Oficial Austrian single charts:

53. Lady Gaga - The Cure (-16)

Thank god it is doing great on Spotify an Apple Music here :ladyhaha:

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, austriamonster said:

Oficial Austrian single charts:

53. Lady Gaga - The Cure (-16)

Thank god it is doing great on Spotify an Apple Music here :ladyhaha:

still a top 10 hit it can never be taken away :ladyhaha:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

GagzDonkeyD