Featured Posts

Monsterious

The radio update is tragic

Wouldnt be surprised if tommorrow we get a negative one

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Monster Kid

If radio is gonna drag its feet im actually here for a discount in US tomorrow. 

Azor Ahai

We can only have 2/3.

iTunes+Spotify or iTunes+Radio or Spotify+Radio

The GaGa curse is real.

Naufri

What is more weird to me is that the song is increasing a lot on Shazam, increasing even on US. Where are people listening the song and then shazaming it?

nattuggla

I doubt that it will peak now. Interscope will avoid that by using payola. They know the potential of the song. I think with this single cycle we should trust them.

MonsterMum
Just now, Naufri said:

What is more weird to me is that the song is increasing a lot on Shazam, increasing even on US. Where are people listening the song and then shazaming it?

Their speakers while streaming on Spotify :emma:

medicub

I don't understand. When things are good one of hand formats start slacking. Last time it was iTunes. When iTunes picks up radio starts slacking. I am going to try not to check tmwr radio update so I don't have a meltdown. 

MonsterMum
Just now, Monsterious said:

Can chart expert @Gypsy Life explain us the situation with radio atm?

I think the bullet means the difference between the spins from this week and last week.

So if she had +180 spins last week and now -81 it's still an increase but just less so than last week. It seems however that many spins are being done either by smaller stations or at shitty times when sane people are in bed.

Monstersspain

Kangaroos queen just got a dark green update in Australia :lolly: Light green in the US & UK :awkney:

GagaMyBlood95

It's seriously confusing that the radio update is so bad..

I thought that since we had such a strong radio start, it wouldn't be an issue but obviously I was wrong :interestinga:

GagzDonkeyD

Why are they not playing it why :grr:

It's obviously a smash :huh:

Monstersspain

mmm apparently she's having a lot of troubles renewing her illuminati contract. That explains the radio update :poot:

• Admin locked this topic

Archived