Spoiler

welcome :hug:

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Naufri
Just now, spanishmonster said:

Tomorrow spotify update will be huge! 

I was a lot of gp (that never listen Gaga) listening The Cure thanks to the Global top 50 exposure

Soon they will taste the sweet flavour of chill pop of Gaga's with a wonderful Top 20 exposure.

little legend
2 minutes ago, KingOfSpain said:

I'm streaming both on Spotify lol Why isn't this masterpiece in the Greek Spotify daily top? And why there's not a single Greek song in the top. I just see songs in English or Spanish. I'm confused.

Spoiler

well im so happy for this cause somethimes i think that the new generation only hearing some old traditional greek songs and i hate them and i get depressed cause come on we are young stop listening traditional old songs all the time :grr:

DziubiDaily
29 minutes ago, Ctouf said:

Hi everyone. I'm a new one on this site. Been reading for a while but never participated.

I'm from Belgium, and because I don't want to be useless with my first comment here is my contribution.

iTunes Belgium - #102 The Cure (-5)

Belgium cancelled, once again.

So many new Belgians :giveup: slé

Bloody
5 minutes ago, KingOfSpain said:

I'm streaming both on Spotify lol Why isn't this masterpiece in the Greek Spotify daily top? And why there's not a single Greek song in the top. I just see songs in English or Spanish. I'm confused.

that's how flop greeks are doing, giving more streams to foreign artists  :madge:

Noir

Yes at this climbing in the UK and on the Canadian Official Charts and Debuting on the Japan Charts!!! I'm glad my country (UK) is finally stanning! I wish R1 would get on board more. 

Hopefully it can climb into the US top 30 soon! I think the lyric video is helping but we need an official video!! I'm unsure if releasing it later will help though as TC is doing better than I expected but think it may help with a shot at a top 20 debut in the Hot 100. 

Predictions for UK chart this friday, as it has all of tomorrow still for friday's chart? I'm going with 23, it's original position. 

ImpossiblePrincess

What's the cures current chart position update in the UK?

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

KingOfSpain
1 minute ago, little legend said:
  Reveal hidden contents

well im so happy for this cause somethimes i think that the new generation only hearing some old traditional greek songs and i hate them and i get depressed cause come on we are young stop listening traditional old songs all the time :grr:

That's sad tbh Helena Paparizou should be there and many other artists as well. I mean, I don't know much about Greek music but the melodies, the rhythms and the themes are so similar to Spanish and Italian pop, and both of those genres have a huge audience.

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Noir
4 minutes ago, littlemonsterL5 said:

What's the cures current chart position update in the UK?

EDIT: it's 24.

Matteo Remondi

Charlie Puth getting 5 dark greens in a row, he's coming for Gaga (UK)

Noir

8 Lady Gaga - The Cure $ 0.4121 0.4059 0.4008 0.4047 0.3818

LG in the UK! YES AT THESE INCREASES! 

hausofcy
23 minutes ago, Bloody said:

jdkcdmkdwslda I can't believe you are a fan :diane: king of spain and music taste 

It's been 3 years since the last album, she should release a new one with all these songs in it.

And the new song is fresh, but most likely it will be a summer smash.

Fiesta was a summer hit as well

I love her!

OT: How's TC doing? Haven't been able to keep up these last days 

🇬🇷

Azor Ahai
2 minutes ago, Bloody said:

that's how flop greeks are doing, giving more streams to foreign artists  :madge:

I NEVER listen to greek music. I don't think I even know anyone that listens to Paparizou :rip:

Basically if you like greek music you listen to the radio since greek music on Spotify is very limited.

WildAmerican
Just now, Matteo Remondi said:

Charlie Puth getting 5 dark greens in a row, he's coming for Gaga

that song's pretty decent. I usually don't like his music....

• Admin locked this topic

Archived