charts

Chart Discussion: The Cure / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, New Excellence said:

I was told Gaga made a massive comeback and was more respected than ever yet she's struggling with her singles and touring in Spain. France is even worse when it comes to those aspects. So, how come?

Sh*t up and go away. Reported

If you want to know something, Joanne World Tour is sold out in France

40k tickets

so... try again

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was told Gaga made a massive comeback and was more respected than ever yet she's struggling with her singles and touring in Spain. France is even worse when it comes to those aspects. So, how come?

Talent 

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Harry
Just now, Americano said:

I mean I know fans like VEVO premieres because it'll get the initial burst of fan views, but lets be real, Youtube premieres have done nothing for songs these days. They should try to be creative with releasing it.

This is why I'm not holding out high hopes for the video anyway. Videos these days don't seem to have much of a lasting impact on songs, really. Maybe it would be different if a major artist actually put out an interesting video for once, but they seem to be relatively unimportant to people as they were before Gaga kinda switched the game up.

Americano
Just now, Harry said:

This is why I'm not holding out high hopes for the video anyway. Videos these days don't seem to have much of a lasting impact on songs, really. Maybe it would be different if a major artist actually put out an interesting video for once, but they seem to be relatively unimportant to people as they were before Gaga kinda switched the game up.

They can make a difference if they go viral, a la Humble or that Migos song. But that's require Gaga to go back to her 2010-level video slayage. Otherwise hits rely on radio and Spotify. No way around it. Old playbook around music videos and TV promo is dead.

Monsterious
1 minute ago, Harry said:

Just ignore the troll and let ha choke on their stale cherries :sis: Bon apetit, loser :sis:

iconique

Harry
2 minutes ago, Americano said:

They can make a difference if they go viral, a la Humble or that Migos song. But that's require Gaga to go back to her 2010-level video slayage. Otherwise hits rely on radio and Spotify. No way around it. Old playbook around music videos and TV promo is dead.

Did Humble actually have a noticeable effect on the song though? Wasn't it released at the same time? Hard to tell. I love that video though, ugh.

viniferrett

I'm not trolling, I just want to discuss nicely 😀

we don't do nice 

viniferrett
Just now, Harry said:

Did Humble actually have a noticeable effect on the song though? Wasn't it released at the same time? Hard to tell. I love that video though, ugh.

ikr, that video is so damn good :giveup:

Americano
1 minute ago, Harry said:

it helped WW considerably 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived