💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

charts

Chart Discussion: The Cure / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

nattuggla
2 minutes ago, Edge Of Venus said:

Her team better NOT **** up and keep this high placement for at least 2 weeks. :madge:

I think it depends more on the listeners than on her team. So stream it fat!! :poot:

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DonnieDarko
1 minute ago, junolxf said:

Now hot track it, Bobby. It was there like for a day. :giveup:

Yeah, Hot Tracks, #3 on TTH and current radio support would be enough to go Top 15 on BB Hot 100

DonnieDarko
3 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

I think it depends more on the listeners than on her team. So stream it fat!! :poot:

It does not actually. Demi Lovato is Top 10 on TTH. It has something to do with overall popularity and payola or whatever we want to call it.

Edge Of Venus
3 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

Sis if it really depends on listeners then TC would've been out of TTH since it's not even in Top 40 on the global chart. These playlists are all payola games and I'm just glad her team finally woke the **** up and started doing the work. Look at Demi LoFato and all her flops being on TTh all the time.  :madge:

romonster
2 minutes ago, GagaCure said:

@romonster is really doing his job 

ANOTHER STREAMING PARTY AT 5PM EST  REMEMBER TO STREAM IT DIRECTLY FROM TODAY's TOP HIT!!!!!!!

Yes, everyone at GagaDaily better join us. :lolly:

DonnieDarko
1 minute ago, Edge Of Venus said:

Sis if it really depends on listeners then TC would've been out of TTH since it's not even in Top 40 on the global chart. These playlists are all payola games and I'm just glad her team finally woke the **** up and started doing the work. Look at Demi LoFato and all her flops being on TTh all the time.  :madge:

This. Streaming parties are cute tho.

ArtGagaPop
1 minute ago, Edge Of Venus said:

Sis if it really depends on listeners then TC would've been out of TTH since it's not even in Top 40 on the global chart. These playlists are all payola games and I'm just glad her team finally woke the **** up and started doing the work. :madge:

it depend on streaming from the actual playlist so streams ww doesn't matter. But payola for sure has some impact but i think streams do to. 

bloody g

Teenage Dream outsold Born This Way

I stopped reading here :sharon:

OT: Cure your obesity streaming The Cure, fats :grr:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

ArtGagaPop
1 minute ago, romonster said:

Yes, everyone at GagaDaily better join us. :lolly:

i have had a streaming party since april 16 and never stoped partying since :poot:

Dirtyicecreamz

Again, EVERYONE join tonight to make TC #1 on TTH and get that cover image promo! Once we do, they can't Not Hot track it :reductive:

Stop the music, Start the drama.

'The Cure' has already entered the Top 20 of Gaga's most streamed songs EVER on Spotify, despite being released only 2 weeks ago:golfclap:

1. Bad Romance – 152 M
2. Poker Face – 148 M
3. Applause – 145 M
4. Telephone – 114 M
5. Million Reasons – 100 M
6. Do What U Want – 98,7 M
7. Just Dance – 97,5 M
8. Perfect Illusion – 83,0 M
9. Born This Way – 81,8 M 
10. Alejandro – 81,1 M
11. Paparazzi – 63,8 M
12. The Edge Of Glory – 54,3 M
13. Judas – 43,2 M
14. LoveGame – 40,7 M
15. Yoü And I – 32,4 M
16. Marry The Night – 28,2 M
17. A-YO – 28,1 M
18. G.U.Y. - 26,3 M
19. John Wayne – 23,0 M
20. The Cure – 22,8 M :excited2:

nattuggla

Regarding the radio update:

It seems like a lot of smaller stations are already spinning it but the big one not that much yet and are still hesitant to put it on sub-power or PR! However a lot of big stations were already adding the song before or at impact date.

Imho it looks like they want to build the momentum and save SPR and PR for a later time point Maybe radio wants this song getting huge in summer and not just yet. I mean the interest for this song is here and it got good reception. 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived