Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

I have gotten bored lately

Debithius

Featured Posts

Debithius

Before you even comment make sure to read this och not just the title and go all crazy. I appreciate Gaga and her hard work. I love that she works so hard in order to give us what we want and Gaga is the reason why I got into music let alone even started to care about it back in 2008. But lately...since ARTPOP actually, I have gotten more and more bored with her music. I choose so many other artists over her and I guess her music doesn't really grab my attention anymore. I guess everyone changes. I do however still listen to her on a regular basis but I feel like there are so many other better songs than her previous work (ARTPOP, C2C and Joanne). I don't know I guess I just miss her old sound because it was so...addictive. Heck I would love for her to even go for an Ariana Grande sound (Dangerous Woman) but I know that we will have to let her change, grow and reinvent herself.

Her music doesn't have to always be so damn serious. I just hope I might not be the only one who feels like this but I am certain that I am one of the very few.

Debithius
2 minutes ago, Squeeshy Keety said:

Here we go again

giphy.gif

Bet you didn't even read. That's fine. I know it's hard for a lot of people to accept that many have their own opinion.

Debithius
Just now, kyanewest said:

It's okay to feel like that 

Thank you.

bye

meanwhile the rest of us enjoy the cure and the best fanbase in the world paying people on the internet to promote the cure.

when will ariola gronde ?

A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream.

Somebody didnt listen to the cure :gum:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Debithius
1 minute ago, Majora said:

Jesus Christ people, READ THE ****ING THREAD

Sometimes I do believe this fanbase is delusional for real. But it is ok I did not expect people to understand. They will just downplay other artist's successes and they'll make fun of you just because you enjoy her older sound than the new one. I don't find her new work as interesting, I will listen to it cause I like it but I do lose interest pretty quick.

Squeeshy Keety
1 minute ago, Debithius said:

Bet you didn't even read. That's fine. I know it's hard for a lot of people to accept that many have their own opinion.

I read it, but I've read it dozens of times before.

It's hard for some fans to believe, but her music is her career. The only reason threads like this exist is because the OP is looking for confirmation that her music isn't good anymore when the huge majority of us disagree. 

If you're drifting away from her stuff now, that's completely acceptable and fine, but we don't need to revel in the negativity of it. I know I didn't join this site to see "Why Gaga just doesn't do it for me anymore" types of threads, and I don't see the point in sticking around/creating new topics that just say the same things as the last :madge:

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, Majora said:

Jesus Christ people, READ THE ****ING THREAD

I got bored cause its another meltdown

End Racism Now

venusfly

Same, I really did have high hopes for the new era and I was pleased with Joanne at the beginning but it grew very old for me very fast and I don't think I've listened to the album in full since the month it came out... I don't really want her to try and recreate her old sound but it would be really cool for her to adopt some new kind of electronic music that packed the same punch that her old stuff did, while still sounding fresh and current, and not generic.

Debithius
8 minutes ago, Squeeshy Keety said:

I read it, but I've read it dozens of times before.

It's hard for some fans to believe, but her music is her career. The only reason threads like this exist is because the OP is looking for confirmation that her music isn't good anymore when the huge majority of us disagree. 

If you're drifting away from her stuff now, that's completely acceptable and fine, but we don't need to revel in the negativity of it. I know I didn't join this site to see "Why Gaga just doesn't do it for me anymore" types of threads, and I don't see the point in sticking around/creating new topics that just say the same things as the last :madge:

But where did I state that she NEEDS to go back. Clearly you didn't understand. I am saying that I miss her old sound and this is literally the first ''hate'' thread that I have ever posted about Gaga. Everything written about Gaga on this site does not have to be positive. There is room for opinions (hence why we have an opinion tag) I didn't say that I hate her new music, I said that I lose interest pretty fast but that doesn't mean I lose interest of her as an ARTIST or as a person. So why can't I stick around? I still want the updates. It is like you would ask someone to leave just because they didn't like JnD.

TeenIdle

There are always ups and downs with an artist. I LOVE Joanne but I don't like The Cure, for example. Maybe take a little break from Gaga and wait for LG6. You can't force yourself to like the music, so just wait for something that matches your taste.

Chromatic
23 minutes ago, Debithius said:

I don't know I guess I just miss her old sound because it was so...addictive.

I think this line, is what people are tired of hearing. That they miss ''the old Gaga'' or ''they wish it was more like The Fame Monster, Born This Way, etc...'' - It's okay that you are more into those albums, people can't take that away from you. Though, these kinds of threads/opinions, we've heard them so many times, and if you're stuck on those albums? Cool - I just don't really think it's worth sharing anymore, since most of the time, it just turns into people misunderstanding each other or getting into fights.

Archived