💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Aaron Hernandez Gay Prison Lover Exposed

ReidOne

Featured Posts

ReidOne

According to rumors, he committed the murders because someone insinuated he was gay/bi/curious... 

2czxatk.jpg

Now all the tea is being spilt about his male prison lover and the supposed goodbye note he left him. 

DailyMail originally exposed the story and today has followed up with even more comments from the lover's lawyer, confirming the existence of the goodbye letter. 

Article: 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4441796/Aaron-Hernandez-s-prison-lover-taken-suicide-watch.html

His alleged prison lover: 

3F8ECFBC00000578-4441796-Kyle_Kennedy_wa

3F8EF31400000578-4439912-image-a-61_1493

3F906C4900000578-0-image-a-69_1493068463

Squeeshy Keety
4 minutes ago, Logan said:

I don't think this is really relevant at all. That's the media for you though.

I mean...generally no. I also have speculations about the truth of this story, but if the murder was committed because he was trying to hide that part of him, it's definitely relevant to the case.

It's probably just lies created for clicks, though. Making bank off the controversy :smh:

They / Them đŸłïžâ€đŸŒˆ

ReidOne
Just now, Squeeshy Keety said:

It's probably just lies created for clicks, though. Making bank off the "controversy" :smh:

But if that were true, why would the alleged lover's LAWYER be feeding the story, basically confirming this is all true? 

I was a skeptic last night. But these new details have me shook. I'm starting to believe. 

ReidOne

WOW.... 

Aaron Hernandez once asked prison authorities to let him shack up with his alleged jailhouse lover in his cell, according to a report Tuesday.

But officials turned down the former NFL star’s request to share his two-person cell at the maximum-security Souza-Baranowski Corrections Center with 22-year-old Kyle Kennedy.

“Aaron Hernandez had requested to the prison that my client, Kyle Kennedy, be his cellmate,” Lawrence Army Jr., managing partner of the Boston law firm Army & Roche, told the Daily Mail.

http://nypost.com/2017/04/25/aaron-hernandez-asked-to-shack-up-with-prison-lover-report/

TimisaMonster

Wow...the man is dead and they throw "his gay prison lover" as a way to garner traffic for news outlets?

Well...that's the media for you :madge:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ReidOne
2 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Wow...the man is dead and they throw "his gay prison lover" as a way to garner traffic for news outlets?

Well...that's the media for you :madge:

May appear that way on the surface, but this story has been building for years. This is from Newsweek, a very reputable publication (not a tabloid): 

http://www.newsweek.com/aaron-hernandez-hidden-sexuality-murder-police-587879

....interviews with multiple law enforcement officials directly involved in the case say [murder victime] Lloyd—a semipro football player who was dating Hernandez’s fiance’s sister at the time—had information the football star did not want out: that he was bisexual.

One of the notes left by Hernandez was to his prison boyfriend, who is now on 24/7 suicide watch, multiple law enforcement sources confirm. Hernandez’s sexuality would, of course, not be relevant save for the fact that an intimate relationship he allegedly had with a male former high school classmate was at the center of the investigation into Lloyd’s murder.

Ernest Wallace, a co-defendant in the Lloyd murder case, told detectives the victim had called Hernandez a “schmoocher,” which was taken by Hernandez and his companions as a gay slur. Wallace was also recorded saying during a jailhouse visit with Tanya Singleton, Hernandez’s cousin, that he would not have helped Hernandez get rid of the murder weapon—a crime for which he is now serving a 4Âœ-to-7 year sentence on accessory to murder charges—if he had known Hernandez was a “limp wrist,” multiple sources say. 

Hernandez’s alleged longtime male lover, the high school friend, was interviewed extensively by authorities after Lloyd’s murder, and was forced to testify in front of a grand jury. Law enforcement officials also say Hernandez moved a large amount of money into three accounts shortly before his arrest for the Lloyd killing: one account was for his fiancĂ©e; a second was for his daughter; the third, where the most money was moved, was for that friend.

TimisaMonster
1 minute ago, ReidOne said:

May appear that way on the surface, but this story has been building for years. This is from Newsweek, a very reputable publication (not a tabloid): 

http://www.newsweek.com/aaron-hernandez-hidden-sexuality-murder-police-587879

....interviews with multiple law enforcement officials directly involved in the case say [murder victime] Lloyd—a semipro football player who was dating Hernandez’s fiance’s sister at the time—had information the football star did not want out: that he was bisexual.

One of the notes left by Hernandez was to his prison boyfriend, who is now on 24/7 suicide watch, multiple law enforcement sources confirm. Hernandez’s sexuality would, of course, not be relevant save for the fact that an intimate relationship he allegedly had with a male former high school classmate was at the center of the investigation into Lloyd’s murder.

Ernest Wallace, a co-defendant in the Lloyd murder case, told detectives the victim had called Hernandez a “schmoocher,” which was taken by Hernandez and his companions as a gay slur. Wallace was also recorded saying during a jailhouse visit with Tanya Singleton, Hernandez’s cousin, that he would not have helped Hernandez get rid of the murder weapon—a crime for which he is now serving a 4Âœ-to-7 year sentence on accessory to murder charges—if he had known Hernandez was a “limp wrist,” multiple sources say. 

Hernandez’s alleged longtime male lover, the high school friend, was interviewed extensively by authorities after Lloyd’s murder, and was forced to testify in front of a grand jury. Law enforcement officials also say Hernandez moved a large amount of money into three accounts shortly before his arrest for the Lloyd killing: one account was for his fiancĂ©e; a second was for his daughter; the third, where the most money was moved, was for that friend.

inserts "Oh wow...oh wow" gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

weed

Homophobia needs to be taken more seriously........it's always so casually discussed online when it's actually a major problem.

Archived