💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

POLL: What Era Did You Become A FAN?

En_Sabah_Nur

Which Era Did You Become A Fan?  

481 members have voted

1. 1. In What Era Did You Become A Little Monster?!

Featured Posts

I became a fan when the Joanne era had already started, and PI had already flopped.

I obviously knew many songs of hers. Poker Face was one of the first songs I downloaded in my life I think, and I watched the Alejandro video the day it was released. And I remember the hype of many of my friends around ARTPOP. However, it wasn't until recently that I decided to listen to her albums.

I think that one of the things that got me interested was that she spoke up to defend Kesha from her rapist. Also, I read shortly after about her BTW foundation and I noticed that she was a wonderful person.

One day, someone asked me who my favourite female singer was. I wasn't into pop music at all, and I didn't really like any female solo artist. But I thought of her, for some reason. So I downloaded all her albums and listened to them in chronological order, reading the meaning of the lyrics for each song and becoming more and more amazed.

I need to make up for all those lost years. I'm going to attend her concert in Sept 22 :excited2:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RodeckDanny

I loved Just Dance and Pokerface but I think Lovegame made me worship her 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

derpmonster

I became a stan during the Til It Happens To You era :giggle: :trollga:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
1 hour ago, Kunst said:

I became a fan when the Joanne era had already started, and PI had already flopped.

I obviously knew many songs of hers. Poker Face was one of the first songs I downloaded in my life I think, and I watched the Alejandro video the day it was released. And I remember the hype of many of my friends around ARTPOP. However, it wasn't until recently that I decided to listen to her albums.

I think that one of the things that got me interested was that she spoke up to defend Kesha from her rapist. Also, I read shortly after about her BTW foundation and I noticed that she was a wonderful person.

One day, someone asked me who my favourite female singer was. I wasn't into pop music at all, and I didn't really like any female solo artist. But I thought of her, for some reason. So I downloaded all her albums and listened to them in chronological order, reading the meaning of the lyrics for each song and becoming more and more amazed.

I need to make up for all those lost years. I'm going to attend her concert in Sept 22 :excited2:

Wow, I can relate so much with that. I listened to her and gave her a chance because of her song for rape victims, Til It Happens To You and then discovered the rest (although I did know of p-p-p-Poker face, just wasn't a fan of pop like you said). The lyrics, message, meaning, all amazed me. Born This Way helped me come out last year. Going to see her August 9.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

I still remember when i went to my friends house to do homeworks and he told me about a nice song with a wierd looking video, and that is it, he showed Alejandro video and i was impressed, i found it amazing and weird , it all started there.

En_Sabah_Nur
4 hours ago, LDGA said:

I still remember when i went to my friends house to do homeworks and he told me about a nice song with a wierd looking video, and that is it, he showed Alejandro video and i was impressed, i found it amazing and weird , it all started there.

I LIVEDDDDDDD 4 the Alejandro Music Video!  #SoEPIC  :D

Egypt. W

RochestrMonstr

Even though I feel every era since then has been better, I have been on board since early 2009 during The Fame era! 

7 hours ago, derpmonster said:

Wow, I can relate so much with that. I listened to her and gave her a chance because of her song for rape victims, Til It Happens To You and then discovered the rest (although I did know of p-p-p-Poker face, just wasn't a fan of pop like you said). The lyrics, message, meaning, all amazed me. Born This Way helped me come out last year. Going to see her August 9.

She is amazing. Have fun in the concert :hug:

Archived