💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

POLL: What Era Did You Become A FAN?

En_Sabah_Nur

Which Era Did You Become A Fan?  

481 members have voted

1. 1. In What Era Did You Become A Little Monster?!

Featured Posts

I was a small fan back then, I was attached to her during TF and TFM and BTW, I was never present in ARTPOP, I never even knew Applause existed. But in 2016, I was late indeed, still learning about ARTPOP, and was hyped when Perfect Illusion released. Joanne is where I'm so hyped with, I watched the dive bars alone, streaming the abum alone and every thing collided, I started to learn about her more. So, I'd say Joanne, in short.

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DontDoubtDavid

Right at the end of The Fame era, a few weeks before TFM came out. Her VMA performance was a real turning point for me.

7 minutes ago, Werk said:

I would love to know the stories to those who came during C2C

I was very young when her most succesful eras happened and I wasn't into english music.

TF: 5 years old
TFM: 6 years old
BTW: 8 years old
AP: 11 years old

I heard her name lots of times and her some of her songs (although I didn't know it was her) and I knew it was a girl who wore weird costumes and a meat dress, but nothing else.
During 2014 I found LadyGagaVEVO and watched her music videos and my first reaction was: This girl is insane. I love her.
Love at first sight :wub:

(In my past comment I said more things about Cheek To Cheek)

Economy

Why arent the polls visible anymore? Wtf???? :rip: 

Anyway The Fame for me

Im one of the original fans :firega:

PS: To think my youngest sibling whos 7 wasnt even born yet when i got into Gaga :duck: 

GGDisbetter

The Fame :hor:

Spoiler

My babysitter showed me Poker Face and i listened to The Fame for the rest of the year, then brought TFM when it came out. :lolly: 

anomdepllume

I've been ride or die since The Fame Monster (I had to hide my music from my parents for like three years ahaha)

BibleThisWay

I always loved her since Just Dance but I think the Poker Face - Paparazzi era was when I started to become obsessed

duckworth

I've listened to basically all of The Fame's songs and loved almost all of them to the point that I memorized them. TFM made my love for Gaga stronger but Alejandro's release really killed it for the people around me and since I was only 9 or 10 that time, I got carried away and lost interest. My interest came back at GUY when I heard it on TV. I listened to ARTPOP that same time and loved it. Then CTC came and I just don't like that genre that much. Joanne came and I became a fan. (I could say I was a fan since TF but I really opened up about Gaga only in Joanne.)

Togekiss

I heard just dance on the radio for the first time and was instantly HOOKED. 

Funny side note, I imagined her being Latina for some reason based solely on audio lol

bring on that pecan pie

KleinGa

Started as a casual fan during The Fame, listening to the hits and always turning them up.

But when the good sis dropped ALEJANDRO video, I sold my soul.

Became a Little Monster later in the era. Probably a bit before it ended and the BTW era started. 

My gay 8 year old self in 2008 used to BOP to Paper Gangsta, The Fame, Money Honey, LoveGame, Poker Face, and Just Dance, so The Fame.

Soliloquy

My friend introduced me to Gaga in middle school but I don't really remember it being any era really :giveup: I think it was before Born This Way but after TFM was released :sweat: I guess I am a little monster then, but didn't really join this cult site and became fully committed until the release of Applause :neyde: I missed the best parts tbh D:. 

Archived