💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

If The Cure fell would it rise again?

Andrew2512

Featured Posts

Andrew2512

The Cure debuted at #39 on Billboard Hot 100

With over 70K pure copies better than expected sales and peak.

It's even doing much better in the UK as it debuted at #23 and midweek chart in the UK predicted that it would even ascend 10 spots coming week to peak at #13 that week , this could be Gaga's 1st top 10 in the UK since DWUW.

But I have a little question, Despite very acceptable Spotify streams the song is having and it's added to many radio stations and getting well airplay it's strange that it's predicted to fall 25 spots on BBH100 , even if that happened can the song rise again to a good peak as we all wanted despite Gaga not promoting well (or at all) due to busy schedule and ASIB? 

lifeasgeorge

It WILL rise again in the third week, radio is eating it like hotcakes and streaming is slowly increasing as well. 

Now go stream The Cure :staymad:

tumblr_ofd8nmu3Wp1ufiit5o1_500.gif

live and let live

Gagamel

Her streams are steadily growing, it's a big drop because of first week frontloaded sales.

She will rise the week after already

JustAnotherDay

1) the answer to your question is yes, it will rise again now that it has impacted radio.

2) questions like this should be put in the charts thread 

was NickARTPOP

juju

With a proper video in no longer than a week, it'll increase interest.

But we can't slack on streaming or requesting it, so get out there and do your part! :pray: 

❤ x ❤

ArtGagaPop

it took MR like 5 months to peak, The cure have not even been out 2 weeks yet :poot: 
Ofc it will rise again after next week. If we can keep stable on top 50 ww and us on streaming and increase a little every day and then radio continues to support the song the sales will also come and we will atleast have a top 10 hit in US & AUS and UK. I think it will reach even higher then that and don't think it will peak until mid summer though. 

Andrew2512
1 hour ago, lifeasgeorge said:

It WILL rise again in the third week, radio is eating it like hotcakes and streaming is slowly increasing as well. 

Now go stream The Cure :staymad:

tumblr_ofd8nmu3Wp1ufiit5o1_500.gif

I'm streaming it when I'm eating , studying or doing anything :D

I hope it really rise later on

Andrew2512
54 minutes ago, merlot said:

it could pick up if the video is released, idk what's taking them so long :madge:

Do you think Gaga will release a video even tho she's busy ?

Andrew2512
34 minutes ago, juju said:

With a proper video in no longer than a week, it'll increase interest.

But we can't slack on streaming or requesting it, so get out there and do your part! :pray: 

I'm doing my best rn :D

I just hope she release a video and even perform the song on a TV show it's been a while since a performance by Gaga on Ellen or Jimmy Fallon :(

She can't be filming ASIB 24/7

Katsuki Bakugo

Its debut in Australia was #17 can someone update the op??

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Andrew2512
21 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

it took MR like 5 months to peak, The cure have not even been out 2 weeks yet :poot: 
Ofc it will rise again after next week. If we can keep stable on top 50 ww and us on streaming and increase a little every day and then radio continues to support the song the sales will also come and we will atleast have a top 10 hit in US & AUS and UK. I think it will reach even higher then that and don't think until mid summer though. 

The problem is sales dropped from over 70K to predicted 22K 

I know sales ain't that important anymore but it's important in case of Gaga

LadyLuca

She should perform it once and release a video if she wants it to climb higher

I dont want to be negative right now but I have to say...We know Gaga:

-She will release the video in 1 1/2 months when nobody cares anymore (or never)

-She will not perfom it any time soon

Maybe Im wrong and she suprises me again but ...yea I dont feel it right now. Would be happy for her and other monsters and also for those who like the song

Spoiler

Off Topic: IMO she tried to make John Wayne a single but it just didnt worked out....I love this song! and it should be@ place 1 everywere :classy:

Archived