💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Sony cut ties with Dr.Luke

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

Paper Gangsta
Just now, ItWasntLaauv said:

Yeah but Dr. Luke can't make the decisions anymore, it also means that if Kesha decided to release more music under this label, he won't profit from it. :staymad:

yeah it's not his label anymore, that's what I was saying. She is still under kesmobae, but luke isn't

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YeehawKylie
1 hour ago, symphonia said:

Although this may be seen in some respects as a victory for the "Free Kesha" movement, there are two potential problems for Kesha. First, in her own court papers, she previously cited reports that Sony's deal with Dr. Luke was imminently about to end and warned the judge that she'd no longer have Sony as a go-between, making her situation worse. Second, Dr. Luke's defamation claims against her are still pending, and in advance of the trial, his attorneys have been collecting evidence about how his career has suffered as a result of her rape allegations. Certainly, the culmination of Dr. Luke's deal with Sony will be spotlighted as the case moves forward.

Yes, I heard it'd be a double edged sword...but my assumption was always that Dr. Luke would remain CEO of Kemosabe, essentially dooming Kesha further. As he's no longer the CEO and no longer retains any control, I can only imagine that'd be good for Kesha? Unless her contract specifically binds her to Luke, but I was under the impression it was to Kemosabe...which I assume would either drop her or choose to continue her contract. 

DiamondAngel
17 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Do you have evidence of the last time you had sex? 

Lol no but you can't call someone guilty without evidence.

You raped me.

i said it. I don't have evidence. Do you believe it? 

donutellha

tumblr_n7fgo32Jz61qfjjc3o1_250.gif 

karma serves! congrats, kesha! :) 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

ItWasntLaauv
3 minutes ago, GagaLogic said:

My wallet is ready for Machine Gun Love on iTunes!!! 

YEEEEESS :tony:

All her unreleased music is incredible, I'm also here for 31 Seconds Alone getting some love. :firega:

Slayer
1 minute ago, GAGA1972 said:

Lol no but you can't call someone guilty without evidence.

You raped me.

i said it. I don't have evidence. Do you believe it? 

Her elaborate story, plus the fact she was suicidal and went to rehab because of Luke's proven abusive emails, is pretty solid evidence to back up what she was saying.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

DiamondAngel
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Her elaborate story, plus the fact she was suicidal and went to rehab because of Luke's proven abusive emails, is pretty solid evidence to back up what she was saying.

If you're planning on becoming a lawyer I suggest you switch career paths soon but ok.

StrawberryBlond

Apt timing, I was just thinking about whatever happened to him. Whatever happens, I just hope Kesha's allowed to release something soon. For her new songs to be collecting dust all this time must be so restrictive and sad for any creative mind. I've never understood how someone can write something completely on their own and yet it still belongs to their record label and they can decide what they do with it. Gaga was so right when she denounced how labels work in that AP interview.

Ronk
35 minutes ago, Unites said:

Will Kesha finally be free? 

I hope so.  I'm an Animal, and my mantra is "Free Kesha".

I live outside the space time continuum.

Paper Gangsta
4 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

If you're planning on becoming a lawyer I suggest you switch career paths soon but ok.

he isn't saying it's enough in the court...

Archived