💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Bon Appétit Coming Friday

JohnWayne23

Featured Posts

JohnWayne23

Billboard just put their two cents in about Katy Perry's new post. They think its for Katy Perry alleged song Bon Appetit

The recipe is thought to have lyrics to the song

“Please just take your time/ This pie is gonna hit that sweet tooth, boy/ Calm those hungry eyes/ Bon Appétit, baby!”

Katy even posted this yesterday with a snippet of a song and she said "SOON" at the end

She also shared this look the other day and it seems like this is a look for a new music video

Can Katy recover from "Chained to the Rhythm"?

GagaXCupcakke

Is this the one that is supposed to feature Ariana Grande? Or was that just a rumor? 

Lucas

It sounds better than Chained To The Rythm. And people said it would be her woke era... Sounds like a bop but might be her most cringy song yet. The way she says Bon Appétit makes me laugh haha

Blade
1 minute ago, GagaXCupcakke said:

Is this the one that is supposed to feature Ariana Grande? Or was that just a rumor? 

People say that Ari is on it but I never saw any confirmation.... If Princess Ari happens to be on it though, I hope that this song goes to #1 lol

Boyboi12

That record will probably be the record of the summer :sweat: she handles business a lot better then gaga

mariomania1234

Actually shocked that she chose this as a single. It doesn't sound that radio friendly.

Also, those lyrics are the pits. :toofunny:

Tomiel25

Imb4 Rumor: Bon Appetit is the final version off the demo, Gaga ft Adele DINNER. :emma:

gaga gave this demo to katy and she add  tropical beats. :music:

i can't speak english but i can if you like

FameHookah

"Cherry Pie"

"Soon" omg 

and after stealing all Joanne's closet monthss ago, she's such a Gaga stan :giggle:

WTF is MDNA

Ryusei

Well I'll check it out when it comes out. Better be a bop with no annoying features (looking at you CTTR :giggle: )

Musery

Drin Lon
9 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

It sounds better than Chained To The Rythm. And people said it would be her woke era... Sounds like a bop but might be her most cringy song yet. The way she says Bon Appétit makes me laugh haha

What does that mean?

Archived