Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga meets Taylor at Sonja's wedding

Rifek

Featured Posts

lego
52 minutes ago, Buckshotwon said:

During speechless she sang " I'll never love again" and said this

Thanks. I hope she meant Luc, since the song was about him.  

FreePalestine

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus
7 minutes ago, lego said:

Thanks. I hope she meant Luc, since the song was about him.  

The song is about her Dad not Luc, and I believe the way she said it and the context of the lyric was entirely about Taylor, yes the song was written before him but she re-interprets meanings all the time

lego

I'm just listening Speechless now...

This is what she said

"so funny I wrote this song years ago about something else and it's about my fans now"

*cries*

"I'll never love again... can't even get the note out, makes me so emotional... it's kinda like telling your lover you'll never cheat on them, you know... I'll never write a song, won't even sing along  .... if it's not for you. I'll never love again "

It's like she's saying she won't write songs about men in her life, only about her fans. :( 

----

3 minutes ago, gagzus said:

The song is about her Dad not Luc, and I believe the way she said it and the context of the lyric was entirely about Taylor, yes the song was written before him but she re-interprets meanings all the time

Just like Perfect Illusion was about social media? 

I remember she said Speechless was about her dad, but it's so obviously a love song too. "In your tight jeans, with your long hair", it's about Luc. 

FreePalestine

Nirvana
48 minutes ago, lego said:

I'm just listening Speechless now...

This is what she said

"so funny I wrote this song years ago about something else and it's about my fans now"

*cries*

"I'll never love again... can't even get the note out, makes me so emotional... it's kinda like telling your lover you'll never cheat on them, you know... I'll never write a song, won't even sing along  .... if it's not for you. I'll never love again "

It's like she's saying she won't write songs about men in her life, only about her fans. :( 

----

Just like Perfect Illusion was about social media? 

I remember she said Speechless was about her dad, but it's so obviously a love song too. "In your tight jeans, with your long hair", it's about Luc. 

Omg... And all those fans who are dragging her on twitter (and elsewhere) when she's crying on stage. :( "baby you gave up, you gave up"... makes me so emotional.

I hope she perfoms this at tour.

Woolfsmck
4 hours ago, Easy said:

I think they still talk. I heard Taylor was at her dad's restaurant some time ago and he did work for Born This Way foundation. 

It's totally cool. Stop making it a big deal.

That's what vi think too.   They're just not engaged any more, but not hostile either

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
4 hours ago, Easy said:

I think they still talk. I heard Taylor was at her dad's restaurant some time ago and he did work for Born This Way foundation. 

It's totally cool. Stop making it a big deal.

Whose making it a big deal? Jease lighten up. It's newsworthy whether you want to admit it or not. 

PartySick
Just now, M Monstre said:

They were just at Sonja's wedding. There's nothing to speculate about.

Yeah, they were together for five years. I'm sure her friends got close to him as well and I'm sure they're both adult enough to socialize at a mutual friend's wedding :sweat:

There's no need to put their personal lives on blast and speculate about everything :ohno:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

Archived