Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga and Sonja (Sonja's wedding day)

Monsterious

Featured Posts

JustYouandI
IMG_0095-03-18-17-CHYNA PHOTOGRAPHY

Apparently Lukas Nelson was "her date" to the wedding. He is seen sitting next to her in the second row.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Slayer
4 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Black can be worn at weddings. Groomsmen usually wear black tuxes or suits and bridesmaids can wear black. So can mothers of the bride, guests, etc. It's really common. 

Hmm, maybe it's just a cultural thing. In England it's just a bit frowned upon for women to wear black at weddings (or white, unless they're the bride). 

It agree it is kind of an outdated rule. I guess it's something I've just got used to over the years.  

EDIT: By the looks of it, Gaga's dress was a bridesmaid dress, as there seems to be quite a few similar dresses worn by women in the picture above.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Slayer
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

IMG_0449-03-18-17-CHYNA PHOTOGRAPHY

NOOOOOOOOOO! :ladyhaha:

This is so going to become a meme. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

46 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Who's the guy in the middle though

rihanna.gif?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

ikr! he looks so hot :giveup:

IMG_5092-03-18-17-CHYNA PHOTOGRAPHYIMG_5094-03-18-17-CHYNA PHOTOGRAPHY

MelbHawker

How touching. I hope Sonja had the most beautiful day; she looks stunning/breathtaking/flawless!

Whispering
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Hmm, maybe it's just a cultural thing. In England it's just a bit frowned upon for women to wear black at weddings (or white, unless they're the bride). 

It agree it is kind of an outdated rule. I guess it's something I've just got used to over the years.  

EDIT: By the looks of it, Gaga's dress was a bridesmaid dress, as there seems to be quite a few similar dresses worn by women in the picture above.

Maybe so. In the US, all rules are off, basically. Bridesmaids are now in white or ecru in some wedding parties. You don't have to have equal numbers, males can be bridesmaids or females can be groomsmen, people get married barefoot in a tepee...lol. It's all about making it what will be special the couple, not about following rules. 

Lextyr97
2 hours ago, Monsterious said:

C-Gf8xwUQAAC-qq.jpg

C-Gf8x5VwAAneWh.jpg

"Lady Gaga is so ugly."

tenor.gif

She looks literally like a goddess.

gagzus

These make me both happy & really sad at the same time she looks so happy but so frail because of her illness 

doppelganger
12 minutes ago, Jester said:

US: "Gaga when is the EP coming out?"

Gaga:IMG_0285-03-18-17-CHYNA PHOTOGRAPHY

She can frown! 

Archived