review

The Monsters are about to have a meltdown

Princess Stache

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fame IV

You guys meltdown for anything. Why just don't sit down an enjoy the show? :) The Cure was a surprise last week, enjoy :)

A Star is Born ⭐

Neight Shayde

some of y'all are really that guillible huh

still haven't learned your lessons.

sigh...

brb i have to check where my wig is bc of her vocals

RebelHeart311

Her vocals were amazing, the updates to the wardrobe were amazing and hearing her dedicate the song to her friend was so gorgeous. And can we take a moment to APPLAUD Venus! I am so glad ARTPOP is not dead! That album means so much to me!

Goddess of Love please take me to your leader!

AlexanderLevi2

It's not like she gave us the Super Bowl or a new song last week or Coachella or a sold out world tour this year.

Currently listening to Joanne

ArtGagaPop

I am glad i haven't read any threads except the charts thread this week so i am like "WTF what EP", no meltdowns for me :giggle:

doppelganger
48 minutes ago, JohnWayneBitch said:

Boys, in ONLY 7 months we got Joanne (2 singles + surprise viddo), VSFS, SuperBowl, Drag Race, Grammys Perfomance, 2 Coachella perfomances, The Cure, she's recording a movie, she has been on studio... and much more and y'all still complaining? 

Monsters, she is like us, she is HUMAN, she cannot do EVERYTHING at the same time. Please, just be proud of what she has done for us... 

and three dive bar tours!

plasticalice

Who cares? Not releasing The Cure music video was a big wasted opportunity. These Monsters trying to act like they're cool because they knew nothing was coming will be very disappointed in a few weeks when The Cure FLOPS.

LaMaisonGaga
52 minutes ago, merlot said:

I'M MORE PISSED ABOUT THE OUTFITS 

because @ARTPOPthatbooty confirmed that the outfits will be different but idk what happened :neyde:

I wish I would know too. She had this amazing Wang x Perry Meek outfit but oh well. 

We actually got 3 new pieces but there are no damn photos.

18095185_1304817489601946_60947815619562

lamaisongaga.com

MonsterMum
2 hours ago, Warhol Killer said:

Them newbies pissed tho :sweat: they never learn, but they will eventually :gaycat:

What about the old delegation that STILL does this though :duck:

Fame IV
38 minutes ago, Galagala said:

Stupid and incomprehensible management

The only ones stupid here are some fans. Gaga is recording a movie, that occupies most of her time. Be grateful she had time to prepare for a Superbowl / Coachella performances and release the Cure.

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
55 minutes ago, privateillusion said:

Who cares? Not releasing The Cure music video was a big wasted opportunity. These Monsters trying to act like they're cool because they knew nothing was coming will be very disappointed in a few weeks when The Cure FLOPS.

I don't know even what to answer. That's just rude. She will release the MV if she wants too when she wants top. Be grateful she released the song, it was a surprise for fans. 

A Star is Born ⭐

Archived