new video

Hurts - Beautiful Ones

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

KevinLeto

Omg I love this video!! And the song is great too 

I'm the spirit of my hair, it's all the glory that I bare

Dominic

I was hoping this would be posted. It's amazing.  I love Hurts.  

Thought the song was pretty weak at first, worse than most of Surrender, but the video completely changed that.  One of the best music videos I've seen. Really powerful and haunting.  

Theo :wub:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

The song is tragic. Surrender was a terrible album and by the looks of it the next one is gonna be just as bad :awkney: the video is ****ing gorgeous, very powerful and heartbreaking.

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, JustHMLover said:

Beautiful Ones

Is this acover of Suede's Beautiful Ones?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Dominic
5 hours ago, Bio said:

The song is tragic. Surrender was a terrible album and by the looks of it the next one is gonna be just as bad :awkney: the video is ****ing gorgeous, very powerful and heartbreaking.

It really wasn't the best album :sweat:

Sounds like they're continuing down the pop/dance path. First two were amazing.  

Lassex

I just saw this music video and checked if it was already posted on Gagadaily - it was! Honestly, such a powerful video. I love the contrast between the happy, empowering song and the disturbing video. The saddest and the most heartbreaking part of this is that this isn't pure fiction. Unfortunately, this is the reality for some members of the LGBTQ community. I'm glad that Hurts made a statement about it. Their stuff has always been pure art! :diane:

Edit: Obviously, I didn't mean that LGBTQ people driving over shitty guys is reality :emma: I meant that some of us still have to experience violence just for who we are. That's reality.

Dominic

Love the song now, might even be in my Top 10 Hurts. The power of the music video indeed. :golfclap:

boneknuckleskin

Wonderful Life still best song / video by them for me. Blind #2. 

Lassex
4 minutes ago, boneknuckleskin said:

Wonderful Life still best song / video by them for me. Blind #2. 

Oh, Blind is my all time favorite song from them!

Archived