Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Major Celeb in The Cure MV

JohnWayne23

Featured Posts

JohnWayne23

I was looking at the ASIB photo's and was like hmmm...Gaga should really have a major celeb in The Cure MV for some streams. 

I think its cheesy when there are multiple celebs in one video. But having one would be kinda cool. 

Should it be a man or a woman? and then who should it be?

I mean, it could be Bradley.

OR what about Meryl Streep playing her older lesbian lover who's dying and Gaga is loving her to find The Cure

hmmm would u guys be down for a big celeb in the video? and if yes, who would you want? 

Inb4 Bad Blood 2.0:chica:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

BornSimon

Are we sure she's filming A Star Is Born in those pics with Bradley? What if she's filming the music video with him? :gum:

I'm probably wrong but hey. :lolly:

merlot
1 minute ago, JohnWayne23 said:

OR what about Meryl Streep playing her older lesbian lover who's dying and Gaga is loving her to find The Cure

Funny-Rihanna-GIFs.gif

Mario Salas
5 minutes ago, JohnWayne23 said:

I was looking at the ASIB photo's and was like hmmm...Gaga should really have a major celeb in The Cure MV for some streams. 

I think its cheesy when there are multiple celebs in one video. But having one would be kinda cool. 

Should it be a man or a woman? and then who should it be?

I mean, it could be Bradley.

hmmm would u guys be down for a big celeb in the video? and if yes, who would you want? 

What the hell

bloody g

Angelina Jolie would create so much buzz.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

BibleThisWay

She had Jesus in the G.U.Y. vid so anyone else should be easy for her to get into a video :laughga:

Hi Its Nicole
6 minutes ago, BibleThisWay said:

She had Jesus in the G.U.Y. vid so anyone else should be easy for her to get into a video :laughga:

I'm screaming 

Hello Gaga

viniferrett
21 minutes ago, JohnWayne23 said:

I am SCREAMING 

39 minutes ago, JohnWayne23 said:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Bradley is the most realistic option but I think if a music video with him ever happens, it will be closer to ASIB being released, not now

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived