Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Romantic songs that make you swoon?

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

We all love a good romantic ballad, don't we? We like to be tough sometimes, but at others, we just want to indulge in our emotional side and get a case of the warm and fuzzies. So what are the songs that make you blush like the singer's actually singing the song for you?

This is so cheesy and the lyrics are so simple but it's one of the first songs I ever heard that made me think: "I wish a guy could write a song like this about me." Not my favourite Eric Clapton song but definitely the one that appeals to my stereotypical girly tendencies.

A classic here. Very predictable, but come on...can you resist it?

MAGIC! weren't exactly God's gift to music but I so wish this could have been they're one hit. This is just romantic perfection, that guitar solo is sexy in the most refined way and that line "you are elegance and freedom" gets me every time. I also provided the lyric video because the beauty and diversity of these women is a joy to watch, as are the slow motion shots of hair being swung about.

Not the biggest Bruno fan but this is one of his best. That second verse makes me bite my lip and slowly lift my eyes up under heavy lashes.

Yes, yes, an Ed Sheeran song. Normally, I find his romantic songs very basic and they do nothing for me. But this one was different. I think it's his best ever romantic song and in an ideal world, it would be as big as Thinking Out Loud.

So, what are your favourites? And remember, it can involve sex but it must be about romance, first and foremost. ;)

That J

Maybe I'm Amazed by Wings ....or basically Paul McCartney lol

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J

And when I wanna sway and flip my swag up.....Let Me Love You by Mario.    Yesssss

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived