alextruper17
Just now, Music said:

incoming iconic choreography

tumblr_m6hh35th1A1qbgmsxo1_500.gifĀ 

Fixed

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

sass bonbon
7 hours ago, alextruper17 said:

John Wayne was a surprise video (at least for me). I didn't see that coming so there was no hype. With Million Reasons I was hyped, then the music video came.

WHaaaat!? I got way more hype for the JW video because it was cool and 2016/17. Even though Million Reasons was announced, I was ok with just watching it two times.y

I'd rather sacrifice "hype" or Announcements or soonsĀ if the video is gonna be more interesting than a lady in a mirror holding a rosary and crying.

bbhmm

Seeka

Soon...

so we're all gonna die of hype before we get it, right?

alextruper17
Just now, Perdid said:

WHaaaat!? I got way more hype for the JW video because it was cool and 2016/17. Even though Million Reasons was announced, I was ok with just watching it two times.y

I'd rather sacrifice "hype" or Announcements or soonsĀ if the video is gonna be more interesting than a lady in a mirror holding a rosary and crying.

That's what I was talking about. Maybe I didn't explain myself well. I was trying to say that I won't get too excited when Gaga or someone announces she's working on a new video or that it's gonna come soon, or it's gonna have a twist like she said with Million Reasons. If i do that, i'd had 99% of probabilities of a meltdown. WhileĀ John Wayne, with no announcement, hitĀ me faster than you can say Ferrari.

Maybe I don't know the correctĀ meaning of hype. I thought it was something like getting excited for something that's going to come in a future. That's why I said I didn't get hyped with John Wayne, because it just came surprisingly.Ā 

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

sass bonbon
4 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

That's what I was talking about. Maybe I didn't explain myself well. I was trying to say that I won't get too excited when Gaga or someone announces she's working on a new video or that it's gonna come soon, or it's gonna have a twist like she said with Million Reasons. If i do that, i'd had 99% of probabilities of a meltdown. WhileĀ John Wayne, with no announcement, hitĀ me faster than you can say Ferrari.

Maybe I don't know the correctĀ meaning of hype. I thought it was something like getting excited for something that's going to come in a future. That's why I said I didn't get hyped with John Wayne, because it just came surprisingly.Ā 

Oh yeah, I think the same. Loved the A-Yo reference :) This video better slay the gaysĀ :pray:

bbhmm

doppelganger

I think she's waiting for the song to grow on radio and streaming. Releasing the video now wouldn't help the song peak in the top 10.Ā 

Anyway I'm hoping for a full 90s throwback video. Think TLC.

KleinGa
10 hours ago, MJHolland said:

Ok I said this before but why tf is he sharing this information... this is GAGA's news, not yoursĀ bro. He's been so cocky and annoying to me since the Super Bowl...

His choreography isn't even that great too... Stop spoiling Gaga's moments dudeĀ :excuseu:

Ā 

Ā 

10 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

Yea, he does come off that way in the behind the scenes videos a bit.Ā :oprah:

Ā 

10 hours ago, Kenon Sings said:

He's gonna be the new LaurianneĀ :udidnt:

Inb4 she fires himĀ :lolly:

Paulchieffo

How could anyone be cocky after creating something as atrocious as the John Wayne choreoĀ :giveup::giggle::reductive:

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived