💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

MØ - Nights With You

venusfly

Featured Posts

venusfly

MØ has released the 4th single from her upcoming sophomore album, Nights With You :music:

personally I'm still preferring her alt rock to the new pop direction but it's passable

Fusel

She lost every bit of autheticity for this second album. Idk how labels mess up every new performer these days. It's just not enough to hook them up with en vogue producers. Also her visual communication is so confusing, first they gave her this oriental look, then they made her some LA valley girl only to now dress her as if she's lived in berlin for 10 years. What she needs is an identity

venusfly
1 hour ago, Fusel said:

She lost every bit of autheticity for this second album. Idk how labels mess up every new performer these days. It's just not enough to hook them up with en vogue producers. Also her visual communication is so confusing, first they gave her this oriental look, then they made her some LA valley girl only to now dress her as if she's lived in berlin for 10 years. What she needs is an identity

It's really really sad, her first album is really a work of art and I'm so disappointed at what Lean On did  to her, hope the bops are at least good but so far the singles are mediocre.

I saw her live a while ago and she was really in her zone performing the old stuff but not so much her new hits

Her old fan base is completely alienated and she would've sold better continuing on her old direction, the new album I'm afraid is gonna do really badly commercially and critically and for what

baptism

I don't know what y'all are talking about because MO is  a ****ing star and this song truly slays. Sounds like something from Aphrodisiac by Brandy but more pop and white. Tbh I LOVE Kamikaze, Final Song, and this is just as incredible. MO forever. 

venusfly
Just now, baptism said:

I don't know what y'all are talking about because MO is  a ****ing star and this song truly slays. Sounds like something from Aphrodisiac by Brandy but more pop and white. Tbh I LOVE Kamikaze, Final Song, and this is just as incredible. MO forever. 

I'm a big fan of her too but have you heard her debut album in full before? It's clearly a superior piece of work in every way

baptism
1 minute ago, LG said:

I'm a big fan of her too but have you heard her debut album in full before? It's clearly a superior piece of work in every way

Yeah! I've been bopping since 2013 but honestly I do enjoy this new material too. It makes me feel good :)

baptism

I actually almost disagree and prefer her new material. Kamikaze is honestly one of the best songs that I've heard in recent years. 

darkchylde

im a fan! single after single i'm more excited about this next record, i'm glad she's switching things up and not rerelasing the same record with different lyrics.

im reading your comments and i don't get all the hate, final song, etc. are still really good pop songs and i don't get how you call no mythologies "alt rock"?

Archived