Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
rumor

Eminem or Sam Smith Releasing Tomorrow

JohnWayne23

Featured Posts

JohnWayne23

Here's the situation, after this tweet I searched the internet for evidence of which male singers are closet to being finished with their next albums. Eminem and Sam Smith where the top two closet.

Some sources are less reliable than others

EMINEM

Korea Portal: Now, new reports are claiming that the much-awaited album is going to be released before April 30.

Eminem has shows coming up

Most telling is that Eminem has locked in two live dates, headlining Reading and Leeds Festival in the UK this August. It’s extremely rare for an artist to randomly book a headline slot without having any new music to show for it. Usually, tour dates are a great sign that new music is on the way

Travelers Today: The album is allegedly titled "Success" inspired by Adele's song with the same title. The 44-year-old artist has already worked with Akon, Rihanna, and Nicki Minaj.

SAM SMITH

Sam Smith album is aiming for a September release, so while 5 months from an album release seems far ahead for a lead single. It's happened before. And who to say the album release day hasn't been made sooner. 

Ultimate Music: "Sam is desperate to get back out there again. His album is due out at the end of September and he can’t wait.”

Sam was in the studio with Timbaland two weeks ago

Why its not Justin Timberlake: Many source have claimed that he's still in the process of creating the album

Who do I think it is?

Eminem by far.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BLACKOUTbritney

It will probably just end up being the Shawn Mendez song :air: 

Praying for Jo Calderone 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Maybe Zayn. R&B albums are fast to make. 

Or JT coz he literally only spent weeks to create 2020 exp. 

Im thinking some non Interscope artists because they seem to be super supportive with Gaga recently.

Evan Peters

why does everyone decide to release when gaga does :poot: 

emma roberts is an abuser

rezjohnsen

At least Sam Smith not coming for movie soundtrack and Golden Globe this time :awesome:

And I wonder It wasnt Love It wasnt Love

weed

God be like: Imma give Gaga the most competition possible for The Cure 

sam smith, first time a gay artist is releasing an album! so proud of how far homosexuals have come.

tumblr_inline_nud7a1lChd1sot9qi_500.gif

Archived