💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Your Favorite LDR Second Single?

gagaisitalian

Favorite LDR Second Single?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite LDR second single?

• Born to Die: Born to Die
    • Paradise: Blue Velvet
    • Ultraviolence: Shades of Cool
    • Honeymoon: Honeymoon
    • Lust for Life: Lust for Life

Featured Posts

gagaisitalian

On the heels of Lana releasing Lust for Life today, thought it would be fun to get you guys' opinion on this!

If you haven't heard Lust for Life yet:

I know it's quite hard to identity exactly which singles could be called the official "second single" but pretty much I went with whatever song she released after the lead single, whether it was promotional or an official single. We all know Lana does things a bit different and doesn't really release singles for any reason other than for the fans to hear it.

gagaisitalian
1 minute ago, luckythisway said:

Shades of Wig 

tenor.gif

YAS. That was my vote. 

Lust for Life is a strong second. And if Blue Jeans had been an official second single it would've taken my wig/vote.

kvIpzexvQSz164OrXSAQ_Ostrich%20Wig%20Sna

Redstreak

Not only is Lust for Life her best second single, it's one of her best songs PERIOD

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

luckythisway
1 minute ago, LDR said:

YAS. That was my vote. 

Lust for Life is a strong second. And if Blue Jeans had been an official second single it would've taken my wig/vote.

kvIpzexvQSz164OrXSAQ_Ostrich%20Wig%20Sna

Yes truly. Shades of Wig is narrowly scalped by Bald Jeans. 

CHROMATICA

Kermit

In my opinion, the sound of Lust for Life (title track) sounds a bit forced. I appreciate Shades of Cool, in its sound the most. Blue Jeans (if it was the sophomore single, as I recall) could take second cake.

Spoiler

Honeymoon, as an album does not exist to me. 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Poissonche

1. Shades Of Cool

2. Born to Die

3. Honeymoon

4. Lust For Life

5. Blue Velvet (sorry, you a cover)

I feel like these songs are all among her best overall...

ElectricAlley

Shades of cool is one of her best songs ever so there's my vote. Ultraviolence is her best record by far. I wish she'd work with Dan Aurbach again 

gagaisitalian
56 minutes ago, DominicB said:

In my opinion, the sound of Lust for Life (title track) sounds a bit forced. I appreciate Shades of Cool, in its sound the most. Blue Jeans (if it was the sophomore single, as I recall) could take second cake.

Reveal hidden contents

Honeymoon, as an album does not exist to me. 

Technically Video Games and Blue Jeans were released before Born to Die ever came about, but upon signing to Interscope, Video Games was declared her debut single and Born to Die was her official second single. Blue Jeans was just sort of thrown into the mix. 

In my mind, I always thought it was Born to Die as debut, Blue Jeans as sophomore, and Video Games as just a hype track. But the facts are against me.

Kermit
3 minutes ago, LDR said:

Technically Video Games and Blue Jeans were released before Born to Die ever came about, but upon signing to Interscope, Video Games was declared her debut single and Born to Die was her official second single. Blue Jeans was just sort of thrown into the mix. 

In my mind, I always thought it was Born to Die as debut, Blue Jeans as sophomore, and Video Games as just a hype track. But the facts are against me.

Doesn't mean we cannot keep it that way.:green::green:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

FFXSoul91

1. Born to Die

2. Shades of Cool

3. Lust for Life

4. Honeymoon

5. Blue Velvet

Chelseaaaaaa

Also, I don't dig the new song as much as I wish I did. The Weeknd has neva been enjoyable to me and something about Lana's vocals isn't meshing. :nails:

Archived