💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

A Star Is Born - "Digging My Grave"

brownie

Featured Posts

YeehawKylie
2 hours ago, Algorithm said:

and the fact that we still have to wait until September 2018?? WHAT THE HELL!

I know, right? For some reason I thought it was Fall 2017 it would be coming out. I didn't realize this film would need so much post-production. :saladga:

I assume it'll be done by the end of this year/early next year and they'll just delay it for Oscar potential. 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Chelsea Symona said:

A friend also went (but was backstage due to their job) and labeled these songs Led Zeppelin meets Fleetwood Mac. It's less pop than 'Joanne' I was told. I am okay with that. This info seems quite accurate judging by the appearance/look she has for the film.

She's going to be promoting it a lot next year (I wouldn't be surprised if she has a Dive Bar tour like event for the songs) so now it makes sense that she'd come out with a hella pop single before Rockga comes. Not that this will avoid meltdowns anyway.

If he was backstage, huge props to him -- the production itself seemed solid! 

48 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Last question, I promise. You mentioned it was rock/country, but still with her pop writing. So were the songs sort of along the lines of You and I? And I also second the acting question of how she seems to be doing lol

Lyrically, yes, it seemed liked You & I. Not production-wise though. Even the country version of BTW isn't the best example. 

5 minutes ago, ghs said:

Would you say it sounds something like this??? OMG THAT WOULD BE INCREDIBLE

No, Rhiannon is still too poppy of an example. Nothing I heard was as up-tempo as this. 

Song Production itself was hard to make out because we only heard sections of songs at a time, and it was played live. No actual song playback, and Gaga's mic was never turned on / up. Lots of guitars and real drums though. Gaga plays piano at several points. 

Alien Tulip
1 hour ago, brownie said:

She appeared to be everything you'd want your hero to be. Courteous, nothing diva-like about her. She cracked jokes, the crew called her "Stef", and she seemed to get along with everyone. She started the morning by walking out on stage, looking right at myself and my friend I was with, and waving right at us. Made my damn week, haha. 

How was her hair? Different brunette styles?

Just now, Mariah Carey said:

How was her hair? Different brunette styles?

Wait for the production stills! There was a set photographer so more are coming. Gaga also had her documentary crew there filming BTS and fans. 

RAMROD

AYYYYYYYY! :sis:

Looks like very good film. Can't wait!

Were she wearing nice clothes for the role? :gaysia:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

junolxf

Something like this? 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

1 hour ago, monsterdino said:

sis u have to record urself singing it

The "diggin' my" part she repeats over and over and it's the catchiest thing this side of the Missisippi. I heard it twice yesterday, barely whispered, and it'll still be stuck in my head in Sept 2018 when the movie comes out tbh 

1 minute ago, junolxf said:

Something like this? 

Almost positive the production will lean more "rock-y" and not as sleek as this, but yes, GDW is a much better example! The duet itself is a bit angrier though -- Digging My Grave is an angry song about a cheater. (I...think.)

5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

AYYYYYYYY! :sis:

Looks like very good film. Can't wait!

Were she wearing nice clothes for the role? :gaysia:

The costumes were stunning. 

19 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

I got triggered when someone mention Country :what:

You will be very triggered throughout this entire movie then. 

Archived