Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Dua Lipa ft. Miguel - Lost In Your Light (Out Now!)

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

JustHMLover

English singer-songwriter Dua Lipa goes ahead with her long-delayed self-titled full-length debut album “Dua Lipa“, which is expected to be released on June 2nd, 2017 via Warner Music Group.

The next and eighth overall single from the project is the song “Lost In Your Light“, which is available now on digital retailers and streaming services with the pre-order of the album.

The song includes the guest collaboration of American recording artist Miguel.

-Ultimate Music

UPDATE: The song is out now :)

venusfly

Has this not been posted here yet? sin...

OT: I don't like the snippet, I hope the full is better because her discography has been A+ so far :giveup:

venusfly
2 minutes ago, Leonardo Fox said:

we need more bebe rexhas and less dua lipas pls

i dont get why these two get compared :crossed: i love both a lot but bebe's songwriting and overall talent is much less than Dua's and their music isn't even similar either

highbythebeach

Another single? By the time the album is out all the songs will probably be singles 

darkchylde
37 minutes ago, Leonardo Fox said:

we need more bebe rexhas and less dua lipas pls

we need neither but at least dua lipas songs are catchy

Killa

5 singles already? If the other songs are at least similar this is a great album cause all her previous songs are fire, this is those cases that a debut album looks like a greatest hits

JustHMLover
9 hours ago, LG said:

bebe's songwriting and overall talent is much less than Dua's

Can't agree here. They are both super talented. Bebe is amazing and can write hits too.

8 hours ago, Entropy said:

we need neither but at least dua lipas songs are catchy

We need them both actually. When was the last time we got decent pop stars rising? - The time when Gaga, Katy & Kesha came out. I prefer to see those girls as the new pop warriors, because they are talented, they write good stuff + sing live and actually care about their music.

Archived