opinion

Katy Perry thinks she is super "cool"

Zombie

Featured Posts

bitchimtrying
3 hours ago, Leonardo Fox said:

2drrl2d.jpg

jb1uo8.jpg

This phone case is the ugliest thing i've ever seen, the gay people in her life must hate her. And Katy is trying to be cool and edgy, but it is just coming off as desperate for attention. 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zombie
2 hours ago, sillynate said:

I love that chain that's holding her phone :giveup: I want one lol

1 minute ago, bitchimtrying said:

This phone case is the ugliest thing i've ever seen, the gay people in her life must hate her. And Katy is trying to be cool and edgy, but it is just coming off as desperate for attention. 

:awkney:

StrawberryBlond

She's clearly going through an identity crisis right now. Entering her 30's, going through a break-up, her lead single underperforming...a lot of women have a dramatic change of style after such events because it's like changing yourself makes you a different, stronger person. But at the same time, she's been trying to be cool and edgy for years and she just can't pull it off. I think it's because we know all the dorky, corny stuff she's done in the past and we can't forget it. Not to mention, her interviews confirm that she's annoying as hell. Look up that interview she did with Ed Sheeran. It was like listening to a 14 year old who'd had too much sugar. When someone acts OTT like that, it's very hard to find them cool, it's just awkward and embarrassing. I remember she got the opportunity to read out a hateful tweet on Jimmy Kimmel a few years ago and it said (obviously written by a Brit): "Katy Perry is the perfect example of fit but f***ing annoying as f**k." Still makes me laugh.

Zombie
5 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

She's clearly going through an identity crisis right now. Entering her 30's, going through a break-up, her lead single underperforming...a lot of women have a dramatic change of style after such events because it's like changing yourself makes you a different, stronger person. But at the same time, she's been trying to be cool and edgy for years and she just can't pull it off. I think it's because we know all the dorky, corny stuff she's done in the past and we can't forget it. Not to mention, her interviews confirm that she's annoying as hell. Look up that interview she did with Ed Sheeran. It was like listening to a 14 year old who'd had too much sugar. When someone acts OTT like that, it's very hard to find them cool, it's just awkward and embarrassing. I remember she got the opportunity to read out a hateful tweet on Jimmy Kimmel a few years ago and it said (obviously written by a Brit): "Katy Perry is the perfect example of fit but f***ing annoying as f**k." Still makes me laugh.

Whe i first started reading your comment i feel bad but after continue reading i feel better lol

About the edgy thing, i think she spend too much time in her 20s looking retro and pin up and maybe now she regret it 

petty

She's a well-known bitch. A well-known mean girl. You know, the type of bitch who finds ha own jokes funny :air:

HOTNebraskaGuy

Seriously let he be herself.

You guys are so damn hypocritical being a fan of Gaga and thinking to yourself you can be whoever the **** you want to be but ignoring that concept to hate on this woman. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

HOTNebraskaGuy

Y'all walk around thinking "look at me, being openly _____, wearing whatever I want to because I can and I don't care what society thinks of me" (or atleast that's how you want to act, because you're too afraid to be proud of your identity) but then act like it's wrong for Katy to do it because she's older? Or you don't like the way she's looking or talking? 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

wahkeenasitka

Ummmmmmm.... She was Married to Russell Brand... And has gone to Burning Man TWICE. (more than me, I only went once...) I mean.. Shrugs. She could be much more interesting as a human being than any of us actually know. Yes, her music is generic mainstream pop. Buuuuuutttttt..... WHO KNOWS What she is REALLY like as a day to day human being. I admit that I can't peg her at all. At least she's loaded and completely free to do whateverthef*ck she wants.... 

maxthewonderdog

I could see her going back to religion and turning her back on her "racy" career. She could say it was Satan or something that caused it. She could have big purple hair and wear blouses buttoned up to her chin and sing Christian songs and be HUGE. At least she'll have that to fall back on when the last bits of success finally elude her.

GagaTheExplorer
7 hours ago, Red said:

I think she is a cool person but I also feel like she is very... controlled? Like, she always sounds like she wants to say x but she can't for a reason so she says y.

illuminati mess confirmed, Chained to Dr Luke (remix) is coming :ladyhaha:

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived